Valentines Restaurant Room Bundle for Plus Emu R2

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello before i begin, this is a first time release for this im doing, this took some time to put together. Now i highly recommend if your going to use this that your using sledmores Plus R2. The furni items ids matter very very much for this to work. Now i Just released the Valentines furni thats needed for this Bundle. They are all linked to this release so you dont have to change a single thing except execute the sql and update_items and update_Catalog.

Now also, your thinking room bundles are not coded for plus and they are not but you can still group items into a package, just the catalog page isnt a room bundle layout itself, Thats why i created an image so it appears as a room bundle. These images are in the download, download also has a small instructional of what to do.

The Valentines 2019 furni can be found here --->

Preview of the room bundle:

Download:

If you need any assistance or have any questions feel free to message me, the reason for this release is cause recently some things were said about me. I want to show the community that those things are false and that I do a lot of my work for myself. I create a lot of the things on my hotel from the ground up, Many owners rely on others for furni and ect. But very few out here who can still create unique things for other. So this is just a small preview of the hard work i put into my hotel and my hobby. I know its not much but i enjoy doing it

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
Now also, your thinking room bundles are not coded for plus and they are not but you can still group items into a package, just the catalog page isnt a room bundle layout itself, Thats why i created an image so it appears as a room bundle. These images are in the download, download also has a small instructional of what to do.
I'm pretty sure Room Bundles are coded in Plus R2

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure Room Bundles are coded in Plus R2
They are but they dont appear in the catalog like what you would see on habbo, in other words you can bundke the furni so when you buy it you get the room but the catalog page doesnt show it like the image i put up above.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I would appreciate if you write a post about how we can add the room package.
just execute the sqls in the download (granted you have the furni-usinh the valentines furni i provided) then update_items update_catalog clear cache

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
They are but they dont appear in the catalog like what you would see on habbo, in other words you can bundke the furni so when you buy it you get the room but the catalog page doesnt show it like the image i put up above.
You mean the page layout?
try setting it to "single_bundle"

Users who are viewing this thread