[V26-BETA] Habbo Times - Custom Furni - Battleball - Trax - Diving

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearofGod

Make v26 great again
Jul 19, 2011
I'd like to introduce a Beta project called Habbo Times. This hotel is derived from an earlier project that was ran on a v26 Emulator called "Habbo Days". It's been 3 years since the closing of that hotel so I'd like to come back and open a small hotel as an experiment.

2rh5v2e.jpg

Habbo Times - Bringing back memories that matter to most!
Emulator/Server
Habbo Times is obviously running on Holograph Emulator with Heavy Edits, these edits include working battleball, diving, trax and stable connections along with a daily credits system, VIP commands (moonwalk, mimic, pickall and etc). I have Rooftop Rumble on the way, if you do not believe me, I have the source code below. Snowstorm will obviously not be making an appearance on this server.

CMS
The Content Management System we are using is PHPRetro 5.0.0 - R1 edition. This is the latest CMS provided by PHPRetro and we are still looking for exploits. When I say that we I am using the latest release of PHPRetro, that release was 8 years ago to put that into perspective. The CMS is complete with a Lottery System, and a Customs Shop that was inspired by the late "Force Hotel" from 2010. With that reason, we pay the ultimate homage to our predecessors.

Economy
Most users like to play a vanilla Habbo retro server without any customs due to it severely ruining the economy. Which is completely understandable, however, we feel that the users will appreciate the customs we provide because it will never be physically seen in that catalog itself. The only way you can get your hands on custom furniture is to purchase it with our more premium subsidiary currency "points". And the only way to get points is to either buy them, get them in events, win them in the lottery or win the "Trax of the Week" competition. This makes custom furni valuable but also original rares valuable in their aspect too.

Interface
We try to be modern without killing the nostalgia you guys wish to experience when logging into the server, with that being said we have not touched the hh_interface.cct or any other files pertaining to it. We may switch the hh_entry.cct time to time but that interface itself will stay vanilla.

Screenshots

qjJUUJI.png

Thanks to @JayCustom , I have practically finished the index. I put a little reminder to people who are not familiar with this type of hotel that Chrome no longer supports shockwave anymore so they have to resort to Palemoon, Seamonkey or other browsers that do support it. Either that or wait for the ***** browser to come out of development. I still feel like I could do alot more with this index but it's subsidiary to me.

8JJWNmp.png

Our "me" page is looking quite alright. We just need to get rid of those useless boxes on the bottom right of the page. Maybe stick a "TheHabbos.org" vote for us banner in there somewhere. I also plan to make the radio play music only from the 2007 - 2013 era to give the hotel that REAL DEAL nostalgic feel.

jXIsTFu.png

Our character clothing page is working like it did in any other hotel. Nothing to really show here.

Qx1VwiU.png

Our rare values page. I plan to make this page change the value of the thrones/rares depending on how many there are circulating in the hotel. I feel like it's bullshit that most hotel's owner decide the worth of the rares so I'm going to let the users decide. How I am going to do this, I don't know.

bBivYL1.png

I feel like that this will be a nice touch to the economy. This lottery is a "points" jackpot only. This means that I will have to set the start points to atleast 4 of each user to give them a chance to atleast win the jackpoint and get the jackpot released.

K5SSbGv.png

Here's the customs page. We tried to make the customs as appealing as possible. We have custom furniture ranging from Monster Energy Drinks to Pikachu and soon Anime.

qUUDBX5.png

Working battleball, although, I need to fix talking which can easily be done and you can't leave the game without refreshing the client if it alreasy has been finished.

link:
When you connect to the client, you are expected to D/C the first time because the emulator is recognizing your connection ID, so connect again and it won't happen anymore.

As stated in the index, just simply use palemoon and install adobe shockwave and you will not have any problems. If you can't register, use palemoon. If you still can't register, hit me up on my discord The Fear of God #4238

Since this is in it's beta, I will not a guarantee the server's uptime because I am always fixing stuff on the emulator. If you'd like to check the status of the hotel, I'd appreciate if you join the discord that is listed on the site.
Can't wait to see you on there!

Last edited:

DragonFruit

House Targaryen
Jun 23, 2018
Love seeing some old school stuff, very refreshing :) Hope all goes well.

Registration won't work, it says that my username may contain certain characters..

FearofGod

Make v26 great again
Jul 19, 2011
Love seeing some old school stuff, very refreshing :) Hope all goes well.

Registration won't work, it says that my username may contain certain characters..
Does it just refresh the registration page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread