[v0r] Graphic Designer Available [t3x]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Hello,

My name is Chris, and I used to do some graphics when I was 12. I am now 15, and decided to put my skills to the test. I use '
Adobe Creative Suites Design Premium
', to complete my projects.
You just tell me what you want, and I will do my best to for fill your needs. My specialties are:

• Banners [ Non-Animated ( Just learning to make .gifs )]
  • Logo's [ Habbo , or Non-Habbo Related ]
  • Signitures
Please, e-mail your graphic requests' to [email protected]

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
Nice man, sounds good. I will be making a website soon, maybe you can make me some graphics. :)

Jak Clark

May 29, 2011
Nice, and great service. Have you a portfolio, or a few 'sample' graphics, to show?:')

~Jak

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Well, yea I don't have my portfolio with me, but I do have one with me. Please DO NOT criticize, because I used Paint, due to my Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium not being on my grandma's computer.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jak Clark

May 29, 2011
Well, yea I don't have my portfolio with me, but I do have one with me. Please DO NOT criticize, because I used Paint, due to my Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium not being on my grandma's computer.

You must be registered for see images attach

Lol, I'm not in this thread to criticise. I must say, however, being that you weren't using the same tools as you are using now, that obviously won't have been made to your full potential. Fancy throwing something together, for us to see?(a)

~Jak

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Anything specific? I can make a little something for Nomail. ( Like a screen shot of the character, and put your name in special font, etc.

Jak Clark

May 29, 2011
Anything specific? I can make a little something for Nomail. ( Like a screen shot of the character, and put your name in special font, etc.

Nothing specific, to be perfectly honest. Being a designer myself, it'd only be smart to take a look at other eager designer's work, and see if I'm doing anything wrong, etc.

I'm not in the thread to flame, or criticise, by the way; merely interested in your work :).

~Jak

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Show some examples of your work please for other users to see, so the know what you're actually capable of producing.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
i dont think that that's a recommend idea but i like it though and wish you good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread