Users automatically get a throne on register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
For some reason, users get 1 throne on register. Can anyone hint towards where this would be?

I'm using Project Alaska, with the Alaska database, I've tried posting about it on the Help + Support thread multiple times, but no-one will help me.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Kak

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
For some reason, users get 1 throne on register. Can anyone hint towards where this would be?

I'm using Project Alaska, with the Alaska database, I've tried posting about it on the Help + Support thread multiple times, but no-one will help me.

Thank you in advance.
you sure its not the cms youre using that has a query that gives everyone a throne on register?

if not it definitely has to be somewhere in the database

Last edited:

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
you sure its not the cms youre using that has a query that gives everyone a throne on register?

if not it definitely has to be somewhere in the database

I've changed the theme, its the RevCMS build 3 from Lewis, so I'll see if changing the theme did anything?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
It's you want a simple way, just change the itemid of the throne or delete it
Absolutely NOT. Do not reply to anyones help thread with this kind of shitty advice. period.

Check the register function in the php classes. Check to see if an item is inserted.
Complete this test:
- Create an Account
- Check items table for your new throne inside the table

If the item exists before you enter the client --> its found on the register function
if the item exists after you enter the client --> its found in the emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread