User Damien

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
So for 2 months, I've been in what seems to be a constant battle between the Staff at DevBest and myself with regards to getting my account back. Roughly, 3-4 weeks ago my account was compromised. The person responsible has then gone on to create fake skype, Facebook and other accounts associated with myself posing as me. Using my pictures, my name, age ext. to cause damage to other users on here and else where.

At first I wasn't too worried about this, until I was getting talked about from doing things that I hadn't had done. So I used the "Contact Us" form on this website explaining what had happened. Which I never got a reply from. I didn't want to be annoying, but what was happening was quite serious, so I decided to message a few staff members directly about my issue. In which, I got ignored and messed about. I went through a few verification questions, the usual stuff, and told to wait.

Well I've waited... a long time. I've also tried to re-message them about my issue in which I either got ignored, or told it was being addressed and told to wait even longer.

What's happening here is quite clearly fraud. At this point in time I'd rather just have my account banned, due to the fact my private messages are getting leaked and someone is posing as me, putting other users in danger.

What are you opinions on this? Should the account be banned, or should the person responsible be allowed to cause more damage?

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
I can vouch for this, the guy has been posing as Damien for a while now and I've heard bad things also. I think Damien should either get his account back or it should just be banned although giving him his account back would probably be the better option for him so people actually know it's the real him

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I can approve that this is the real Damien and that he should get hes account back just like i should of had got mine (Hooterz) but no one helped me for the same reason.

It's not the first time this happens and it's not proffessional to not give the attention needed to these cases. :down:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I agree with the above it should be handled more professionally and in a quicker manner at this point, fraud is illegal and if you're basically allowing it (speaking to DevBest staff) then you are not putting in the effort to resolve this issue. Such an issue could be handled by banning the account or by giving back the control of the account to user @Damiens. I wish you good luck with this Damien and hope that this is resolved quickly as it must suck to wait for such a problem to be resolved.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
Yeah vouch this is truely the real damien I really hope you get you're account either back or banned as posing isn't right at all,nor nowhere to be funny.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Doesn't sound like a fun time, I hope you find a solution to your situation soon..
Whenever @bigdawg is done feeding in league or whatever he does

Also, i'm going to take a quick guess here that he got your account info through servicing you on your VPS, probably right? Aha, classical habbo scammers.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Fake damien:
Code:
[03-Oct-16 7:21:30 PM] Damien Habbo: You home? Just wondering.
[03-Oct-16 7:23:54 PM] sh4wn: Yeah kev
[03-Oct-16 7:23:57 PM] sh4wn: LMAO
[03-Oct-16 7:24:03 PM] Damien Habbo: What?
[03-Oct-16 7:24:15 PM] sh4wn: Areou kev
[03-Oct-16 7:24:30 PM] Damien Habbo: No lol. Whose that?
[03-Oct-16 7:25:06 PM] sh4wn: YOu sure you arnt kev?
[03-Oct-16 7:25:14 PM] sh4wn: The one who had HabboStartup?
[03-Oct-16 7:25:31 PM] Damien Habbo: I know who that is.
[03-Oct-16 7:26:33 PM] sh4wn: Because checking your other account
[03-Oct-16 7:26:38 PM] sh4wn: it shows that
[03-Oct-16 7:26:41 PM] sh4wn: you are kev..
[03-Oct-16 7:27:20 PM] sh4wn: Just be real, I wont snitch you
[03-Oct-16 7:27:21 PM] sh4wn: dw
[03-Oct-16 7:29:20 PM] Damien Habbo: (morningafter)
[03-Oct-16 7:29:56 PM] sh4wn: Admit it,
[03-Oct-16 7:30:03 PM] sh4wn: I won't snitch or anything
[03-Oct-16 7:30:38 PM] Damien Habbo: I admit
[03-Oct-16 7:30:53 PM] sh4wn: Why did you want to fake him?
[03-Oct-16 7:31:06 PM] Damien Habbo: Better development opportunities.
[03-Oct-16 7:31:48 PM] sh4wn: Nah bro.

His skype is live:habbocodedamien

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
So for 2 months, I've been in what seems to be a constant battle between the Staff at DevBest and myself with regards to getting my account back.
Who exactly have you been in a constant battle with, considering I'm the only one who can do something in regards to accounts?

So I used the "Contact Us" form on this website explaining what had happened.
Sorry about that, the best way to get an issue resolved is to use:

However, I'll look into making sure that ("Contact Us") method receives more attention.

I went through a few verification questions, the usual stuff, and told to wait.
Who asked you verification questions, and on what account (as it clearly wasn't the one you're currently on)?

What's happening here is quite clearly fraud.
What? I'd recommend that you look up the definition of that word. Unless you're referring to the activity of the person that "hacked" your account.

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
Who exactly have you been in a constant battle with, considering I'm the only one who can do something in regards to accounts?
Who asked you verification questions, and on what account (as it clearly wasn't the one you're currently on)?
I can tell you these privately, no need to shame people in this thread. But from what they said they were adamant that they forwarded my problem to you. But kept telling me to "Wait till the weeked, he's working", or "He's probably sleeping at the moment".

Sorry about that, the best way to get an issue resolved is to use:
Would of loved to if I had an account to, making a second account was more of a last resort. The "Contact Us" option was available for me without the use of an account.

What? I'd recommend that you look up the definition of that word. Unless you're referring to the activity of the person that "hacked" your account.
What he's doing with my account is strictly classed as fraud. He's using my account to deceive others for personal gain.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Would of loved to if I had an account to, making a second account was more of a last resort. The "Contact Us" option was available for me without the use of an account.
Totally understandable. But now that you do have an account, I'd be happy to look into the issue if you create a thread in that section.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'm not sure who you contacted, had you contacted me I'd have helped you out. Seems like you have the same problem that I had, fun isn't it? Having things taken from you willynilly.

I had an idea you'd been a victim from the weird messages I got, the dead giveaway was this:

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
im the real Damien this guy is an imposter
Can confirm @eckostylez is the real Damien.

I'm not sure who you contacted, had you contacted me I'd have helped you out. Seems like you have the same problem that I had, fun isn't it? Having things taken from you willynilly.
I did attempt to message you via your skype, was unable to get a reply back so I assumed you was busy.

That basically says everything. For the most part they just give themself away. Thing is with my Devbest is he has access to all my private messages which he's been to his advantage.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I can also confirm alongside @velaski that this the real Damien, we had Kev contact us on Damien's skype, and Shawn was able to find out that it was Kev rather than Damien.

Users who are viewing this thread