US Elections 2020

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So today is going to be an important day in the history of the United States, with the upcoming election at a time in which the divide between the left and right has never been bigger. Within this thread I'd like to ask everyone a few questions, feel free to omit some of them if you don't want to answer one of them.

• Who are you planning on voting for (or have voted for already), and why?
  • Who are you expecting that will win?
  • Are you foreseeing any riots and/or other issues following the election?
  • If you could have voted for anyone else, who would it have been?

As the divide between both sides is becoming only bigger, there are some ground rules for this thread. Breaking these will get you banned from this thread and warned.
  • Respect each others point of views. Arguing is great, but keep it civil.
  • No name calling. Remarks such as "Sleepy Joe" won't be tolerated.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Honestly in my opinion I don't favor either candidate here is my reason why. Trump what has he done for us, What has he done for you? Now, Joe all he has done is be well not the greatest candidate and i'm surprised he got this far without dropping out. I personally wouldn't vote for either because of that, trump has done some things but they don't benefit the low income people. Joe claims he is going to do stuff for the people, but will he really?

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I expect Biden to win honestly, but I didn't expect Trump to win in 2016.

Of course, I expect some sort of "rioting", how major it will be is to be seen. People hate losing, and they think they're friends with the candidates so they take it personally.

"If you could have voted for anyone else, who would it have been?" -- technically you can vote for whoever you want, we have a write-in option on the ballots, meaning you literally write the name of the person you are voting for (unsure if you have them in the UK)

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I expect Biden to win honestly, but I didn't expect Trump to win in 2016.

Of course, I expect some sort of "rioting", how major it will be is to be seen. People hate losing, and they think they're friends with the candidates so they take it personally.

"If you could have voted for anyone else, who would it have been?" -- technically you can vote for whoever you want, we have a write-in option on the ballots, meaning you literally write the name of the person you are voting for (unsure if you have them in the UK)
i'm 99.9% sure here in the uk you can't write someones name, it has to be one of the candidates that is already on there

Users who are viewing this thread