Unrightful ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2013
Hello,

Recently I've been receiving threats from other hotel owners that I'm going to be reported for fraudulent votes. I refuse to publicly name the accusers but rest assured these are all rumors. I spend less than 3 hours online daily and to waste my time on something so minimal to the success of my hotel to jump maybe 3 - 4 spots would be idiotic. I also find it suspicious that after being told by a hotel who has no affiliation with Hobba nor Findretros that a couple of days later I'm going to be banned. The user told me they were contacting @Sledmore and I was banned by... @Sledmore. Conspiracy? I think so. Now if things aren't weird enough, I've only been online 2/4 of the days reported for fraudulent votes?
You must be registered for see images attach

Also may you please tell me what % of votes were fraudulent? Below I've provided a picture of my analytics from yesterday and it records over 150 incoming hits from Findretros. I can't check my reports yesterday (someone banned my findretros account unexpectedly) but I'm sure the numbers won't be far off from one another.
You must be registered for see images attach

No hard feelings of course, especially when that "Play fair, or don't bother joining." hit me right in the feels. How about these mods log in and discuss the problem before banning pages? Especially if non staff members of Findretros are going to be discussing Findretros business.

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-22_9-56-26.png
    upload_2017-2-22_9-56-26.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 8
Feb 27, 2013
Meanwhile you have Zap and Peace sharing eachother's votes. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Let's not forget about those feeder hotels I've seen peace open on the 4th and 5th pages. Oh wait, are those secret?

Anyways this post was a waste of time. I received more feedback from Findretros staff on my hotel private messages about this post than I have on these forums. The truth is that Findretros is rigged. If you're ever banned for fraudulent votes it's because you stepped on the toes of the habbotards.

Who watches the watchmen?

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-22_14-57-5.png
    upload_2017-2-22_14-57-5.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Let's not forget about those feeder hotels I've seen peace open on the 4th and 5th pages. Oh wait, are those secret?

Anyways this post was a waste of time. I received more feedback from Findretros staff on my hotel private messages about this post than I have on these forums. The truth is that Findretros is rigged. If you're ever banned for fraudulent votes it's because you stepped on the toes of the habbotards.

Who watches the watchmen?
Been like this since thehabbos, never changes.

downloadspl0x

Nov 23, 2015
someone's up craig's ass very deep! yes i think so.

*coughs* jonty

Just doing my civil duty. Also he needed a VPS, 3 domains, lifetime free hosting and a bag of chips.

8zIlvun.png

Nice, bro.

Meanwhile you have Zap and Peace sharing eachother's votes.

Nah man, that was one time, couple months back.

Feb 27, 2013
Been like this since thehabbos, never changes.
Banned by Sledmore is the suspicious part. If you think about the following questions you can self deduct that something is suspicious:
  1. Why was I banned by Sledmore?
  2. When is the last time Sledmore banned someone?
  3. Is this guy a dev or a moderator?
  4. How many people did he ban for fraudulent votes or was it only Hobba?
  5. Why on earth would a hotel fake votes for 4 days to gain 1 spot ON THE SAME PAGE?
  6. If a hotel DID know how to fake votes, why would they be below the spot above them by 10 - 20 average? 7 x 20 is only 140 fake votes...
  7. Why did I start using fraudulent votes after first page? Did I have my finger up my ass for the countless months I spend struggling on second page?
Mathematically and ethically there are issues here.

The truth is if I'm going to put countless hours and an inconsiderable amount of sacrifice into a project I would prefer someone didn't come around and shit on it just because they can.

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
Banned by Sledmore is the suspicious part. If you think about the following questions you can self deduct that something is suspicious:
  1. Why was I banned by Sledmore?
  2. When is the last time Sledmore banned someone?
  3. Is this guy a dev or a moderator?
  4. How many people did he ban for fraudulent votes or was it only Hobba?
  5. Why on earth would a hotel fake votes for 4 days to gain 1 spot ON THE SAME PAGE?
  6. If a hotel DID know how to fake votes, why would they be below the spot above them by 10 - 20 average? 7 x 20 is only 140 fake votes...
Mathematically and ethically there are issues here.
Didn't even gain 1 spot? xd

downloadspl0x

Nov 23, 2015
The truth is if I'm going to put countless hours and an inconsiderable amount of sacrifice into a project I would prefer someone didn't come around and shit on it just because they can.

You should think about that next time you or your butt buddy Filip DDoS someone, or DDoS Findretros.

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
You should think about that next time you or your butt buddy Filip DDoS someone, or DDoS Findretros.
I never DDoSed you nor FindRetros.
And now if I did DDoS you it's not FindRetros concerns.

EDIT: I'm just being as arrogant as you are and when I am you get salty af. Hypocrite.

Last edited:

bigdickbarry

Feb 22, 2017
hey guys bigdickbarry here,

hu the fuck r u to criticize sledmore for banning ur cheating ass?????? u probably use his work on ur hotel u litel fagot.

dp u want to fight mayte? ur 3 user hotel vs my 1m user neopets clone??????????

Feb 27, 2013
Neither of us can DDoS though? If we're being punished for the actions of someone affiliated with Hobba then that's stupid.

The only way to deal with a DDoS is paying cash or kissing ass. It's nothing new to the retro community.
hey guys bigdickbarry here,

hu the fuck r u to criticize sledmore for banning ur cheating ass?????? u probably use his work on ur hotel u litel fagot.

dp u want to fight mayte? ur 3 user hotel vs my 1m user neopets clone??????????
Sledmores alt account

bigdickbarry

Feb 22, 2017
carry on i swear bruv i will take u on jeremy kyle or judge rinder

dis aint sledmore this is his cousin barry

downloadspl0x

Nov 23, 2015
Neither of us can DDoS though? If we're being punished for the actions of someone affiliated with Hobba then that's stupid

Except we have the proof of your threats (which were carried out, by the way), both from the IP Filip used to access my hotel and from people who know him and/or play the Hobba retro where it's widely known Filip is a skid.

The best way to deal with DDoS is to gain evidence of it, as I do with vote cheating, and report it to the correct people. Now obviously this has no effect lawfully, but, at least it'll get you off FindRetros.

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
Except we have the proof of your threats (which were carried out, by the way), both from the IP Filip used to access my hotel and from people who know him and/or play the Hobba retro where it's widely known Filip is a skid.

The best way to deal with DDoS is to gain evidence of it, as I do with vote cheating, and report it to the correct people. Now obviously this has no effect lawfully, but, at least it'll get you off FindRetros.
the funny thing is i dont even know how to ddos and if i did your hotel would be dead now awks

downloadspl0x

Nov 23, 2015
the funny thing is i dont even know how to ddos and if i did your hotel would be dead now awks

So.. that wasn't you, on my hotel, with your threats, which coincidentally got carried out today? What a crazy random chance of events, then. I pray to god that every day will surprise me, and today, my prayers actually got answered in the form of you, Filip. Thank you for brightening my day with your humour!

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
So.. that wasn't you, on my hotel, with your threats, which coincidentally got carried out today? What a crazy random chance of events, then. I pray to god that every day will surprise me, and today, my prayers actually got answered in the form of you, Filip. Thank you for brightening my day with your humour!
no i never ddosed your hotel i dont even know your ip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread