[Unique] Habbo.sf -> For the Phoenix Lovers.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Hey Devbest ,

If you love changing your habbo.swf or even if you would like a new look well here is one.

ac3164a3cb1a441cf05c408fe9774e4d.png

Download Link :

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
The only thing I've stole from this swf is the Say area, where you want to say something, xD.
PCI8Fqf.png

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Mate, either you like to chat shit or you take other people's credits. This was found on a different forum.. Stop acting like you make everything in this community give the people who make it the credit instead of stealing other peoples idea's and then releasing them saying that it is yours.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Mate, either you like to chat shit or you take other people's credits. This was found on a different forum.. Stop acting like you make everything in this community give the people who make it the credit instead of stealing other peoples idea's and then releasing them saying that it is yours.

Are you stupid? People obviously rip it from me lmao. I steal no work at all. I was working on this for ages. I did the catalogue, the chat, the containers, everything lmao. Ask my users, since i kept updating it as i went along.

You seriously need to get this, "i steal work" crap out of your head. I help alot of big retro owners, and they see me update my work as i go along. I did help you in the past too, so just drop that shit.

Last edited:

Venx

Nov 12, 2012
Might have been added after but was certainly there. picked up easy Trojan Horse Back door -.- lol

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Are you stupid? People obviously rip it from me lmao. I steal no work at all. I was working on this for ages. I did the catalogue, the chat, the containers, everything lmao. Ask my users, since i kept updating it as i went along.

You seriously need to get this, "i steal work" crap out of your head. I help alot of big retro owners, and they see me update my work as i go along. I did help you in the past too, so just drop that shit.
Yeah it's obviously a rip-off.

Firstly, i didn't say i ripped it as you can see all i did was release it so how about you learn to read before you accuse me of ripping i didn't take any credits for this i just released what i found on another forum , and for you little bitches, just stop chatting shit.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Even if i knew how to ripped, i wouldn't because its a waste of time, all i do is find things when im searching and release them if its mine i take credit end of, so stop commenting on every post i make @ Saying all i do is rip, since i got better things. Like A-levels...

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Firstly, i didn't say i ripped it as you can see all i did was release it so how about you learn to read before you accuse me of ripping i didn't take any credits for this i just released what i found on another forum , and for you little bitches, just stop chatting shit.

I only comment cause every bloody release you post, seems to be ripped from my hotel on a supposed foreign site.

But, im sorry for saying you ripped i suppose.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I don't need to read anything to see that you've ripped this off because it's pretty clear that you've just ripped this off sir. It's pretty obviously that you can not reply like a mature guy and instead just talk like a little kid and I'm not the first one clearly that you've talked shit to just because they saw something which is true.

You've edited and there are not that much edits in this so it's not worth a little thing. Plus that you've found this from another forum which makes you clearly rip it off and just edited and yes you've not took any credits for it which nobody of us is saying here .

The one that should read before commenting here is you.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
I don't need to read anything to see that you've ripped this off because it's pretty clear that you've just ripped this off sir. It's pretty obviously that you can not reply like a mature guy and instead just talk like a little kid and I'm not the first one clearly that you've talked shit to just because they saw something which is true.

You've edited and there are not that much edits in this so it's not worth a little thing. Plus that you've found this from another forum which makes you clearly rip it off and just edited and yes you've not took any credits for it which nobody of us is saying here .

Well, i changed the,
Currency section.
I added the big catalogue.
Added a new say bar.
I did all the container styling.
Changed the colours of everything to a neat grey.
Added some custom images i made to the swf
And a little more stuff.

Still working on it now. Here's the latest updated version.
Just did the issue browser. Looks pretty good.

Last edited:

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013

As i said i don't take credits i just released it to this community ? i didn't edit it or i would have said ''edited the language'' i don't even speak Italian or whatever the heck that language is and yeah you seem to talk like the kid.. as the quote ''Plus that you've found this from another forum which makes you clearly rip it off'' doesn't even make sense i found this from another forum yes. Secondly i didn't rip it off the forum i took the download link posted it here. Please get your facts straight.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Well, i changed the,
Currency section.
I added the big catalogue.
Added a new say bar.
I did all the container styling.
Changed the colours of everything to a neat grey.
Added some custom images i made to the swf
And a little more stuff.

Still working on it now. Here's the latest updated version.
Just did the issue browser. Looks pretty good.
Yeah funny enough whatever i like seems to be what you already have on your hotel but has been released else where, to stop this incident from happening lol i suggest you release it before someone rips or even makes the same type of design and i release it not knowing its yours. Meh glad we came to a ending here and understand eachother.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013

Please just delete your post you make no sense and keep repeating the same crap over and over again ? and seems like your a mature guy tbh ''I don't need to read anything to see that you've ripped this off because it's pretty clear that you've just ripped this off sir.'' How can you tell i ripped this off? you got some powers or something ? ''It's pretty obviously that you can not reply like a mature guy and instead just talk like a little kid'' So you did read it so how about you stfu ? clearly your trying to act mature when you probably a little 10 year old brat. ''I'm not the first one clearly that you've talked shit to just because they saw something which is true.'' I didn't even quote you in this thread so how about you drop everything and leave you scrub ?

Clearly its a A + B Conversation No NEED FOR C...
Since your dum ill just tell you,
A = Me
B = Ecko
C = You.

Users who are viewing this thread