INACTIVE UMC 3.0 | Powered by RevCMS

Should we make a whole new system which allows you to choose BrainCMS or RevCMS?

• Yes

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Hello guys,
After seeing the administration panel on @BrainCMS being a success, myself and Benn decided to create a RevCMS Version since a lot of people asked for it.This panel, is still undergoing some developments, and will be released soon.

Screenshots:
1tsflmH.png

TuMQZxT.png

@Benn and myself will be working on more features. Comment below what features you want to see on UMC 3.0!

Benn

Nov 23, 2013
Looking forward to actually release my work this time. UMC 2.0 was a huge success before the old owner of Impero, closed my hotel without any notice, so lost all my files. Looking forward to working with you @Iiam

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I've been into bootstrap 4 for a little bit, and you could improve on the login a bit better. Maybe use Bootstrap 4 for it?

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I've been into bootstrap 4 for a little bit, and you could improve on the login a bit better. Maybe use Bootstrap 4 for it?
Personally I prefer bootstrap 3 then 4 but yeah. Working on a new Login!

Personally I prefer bootstrap 3 then 4 but yeah. Working on a new Login!
Edit; Just a quick 5minute index.
55qKlVeAQ8ymlZdlWCO6Bw.png

Thoughts?

Benn

Nov 23, 2013
Code:
<?php 

$pagefuse = "hk_login"; 
mysql_query("INSERT INTO `hk_logs`(`username`, `place`) VALUES ('".$_SESSION['user']['username']."','Visited the Dashboard')");
mysql_query("UPDATE users SET hkonline = '1', hkstatus = 'Viewing the DASHBOARD' WHERE username = '".$_SESSION['user']['username']."'");

?>

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
That's not really a real snippit. Only shows you're still using mysql_* functions, which are deprecated and even removed in PHP 7 >.

EDIT: Never execute queries based on a username, as it's subject to change. Always do so on ID.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Just a few things...

Your indentation is horrible
You have no consistency of quotes, you bounce between single and double
Why are you concatenating?
You're using depreciated functions, look into or

Billsonnn

developer
Jun 19, 2011
I would like to suggest that you use some kind of templating system. Back in my PHP days I always used Smarty, not sure of the other options available today. Down the line you're going to want separation between your PHP code and your HTML.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
I suggest using PDO. Even I moved to that (yes I did.)
Also, please consider using your ıwn functions and classes. Makes lifes easy!

Users who are viewing this thread