UltraLulz Catalogue 2.0 [PlusR2 - Customs - Updated - Clean]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
UltraLulz+

Hi amigos, I've continued work on Lagan and I's catalogue and have decided to release it a bit early then what I would like to. The reason for this is it fixes a lot of bugs most people won't fix them selves. So this is sort of a beta 2.0 edit of it. Anyways, here's the change log;​

- Added Easter 2014 furni (Added to it's own page under New Furni)
- Added Badge display page and working badge displays (You'll need to make sure you have the page coded into your emulator for it to work!)
- Added about a dozen more customs (More to come within the next few days!)
- Added Music Shop (All tracks and jukebox's are on one page)
- Merged staff customs and customs into 1 page
- Merged round the world and eco furni into 1 page
- Merged Dragon recolour pages into 1
- Merged VIP Stuff into Staff
- Moved VIP + onto the main catalogue (to stop the catalogue from now showing)
- Moved SFX items to themed furni
- Moved public furni to Regular Furni
- Fixed BB and a few wired interaction types
- Fixed a lot of furni not being able to be purchased
- Fixed spaces (Yes they all work)
- Fixed Public furni swfs (Now double clickable ABOUT TIME AYE!)
- Fixed SFX items (Mp3 files included!)
- Fixed a few missing images and icons (I believe 1 or 2 is still missing)
- Changed over 100 catalogue names to their proper names! (Still have a lot to do, and still need to do their public names!)
- Fixed a bunch of wrong interaction types and/or interaction counts
Plus more maybe hard to keep track :p
- Cleaned up a fair bit of the staff catalogue

IMAGES;
c5ZiTDJ.png

oeXzQub.png

cpS32cF.png

DOWNLOADS;​
SWF's:
SQL and images:
Furnidata:

HOW TO INSTALL​

Pretty straight forward, replace your entire hof_furni with mine, go to your c_images and drag and drop from the .rar file my catalogue images folder, go to your database and run the .SQL provided in the rar file, replace your furnidata_xml.xml with mine, load up your hotel, :update_items, :update_catalogue and whabam! If you followed suit, you'll be looking at UltraLulz 2.0 fully operational. If not, you messed up and I suggest start again. Just keep trying amigo!

NOTES;​

I will be continuing along and keeping this thread open. But there are some rules I will enforce and will ask that MOD's help me enforce them. DO NOT ASK FOR HELP! If you do, I will report you and de-rep you for being someone who can't follow rules. Only really post if you're going to suggest adding something, posting a link to a custom you want me to add or find a bug (Bugs are not items not showing) they are items not being able to be bought, items causing your client to d/c etc etc.. Fairly straight forward. If you like it, simply leave a like to keep me motivated and/or show your appreciation. If you're amazing, maybe a +rep :p All upto you of course. Have a good one though amigos, best of luck. Live demo;

CREDITS;​

Me: Making it and continued work on it
@Ultra Helping make it
@MrSpooks making scripts
@Notex fixing public furni swfs to be clickable

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
Really nice release! i was waiting for someone to release catalogue for revision 2! :up:

EDIT:
And i especially love the public furnis, since you can click them now!

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Really nice release! i was waiting for someone to release catalogue for revision 2! :up:

EDIT:
And i especially love the public furnis, since you can click them now!
No worries amigo. Updates might roll on, I dunno. My habbo progress is nearly dead.

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
No worries amigo. Updates might roll on, I dunno. My habbo progress is nearly dead.
Some of the camping furnis do not work, when i buy them my Emulator says item not found. By the way, do you know how i could disable logs so my emulator wouldn't show all the time user came online, entered room, bought a chair, user said hi etc... [I'm using plus emu r2]
e01r13.png

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
If an item is not found double check it's flat_id is -1.

For your second part, not related to my thread. Make a help thread.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Cata looks really nice, I would definitely use if I had a Hotel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread