** UK Only ** Information Posting Team

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Hey everyone

I am looking to build a team to post information on a WordPress based website that will be sharing existing public domain information into a single site, the website will be split into sections for all cities around the United Kingdom.

Types of information that will be posted on the website

Proven scammers / Bad businesses that rip people off
Proven sex offenders / predators
Other types of people and businesses that deserve to be named and shamed

To apply you must be over the age of 18 and live in the united kingdom

Morohara

May 18, 2020
The proven sex offenders part there’s already a website that hosts every judgement related to all crimes in the uk although nice idea someone’s beat you to it.

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
The proven sex offenders part there’s already a website that hosts every judgement related to all crimes in the uk although nice idea someone’s beat you to it.
I know there is one, I have also spoken to a number of the hunting teams already who have agreed to supply me their sting videos to upload as Facebook keeps removing these, I will be able to list these too

Morohara

May 18, 2020
I know there is one, I have also spoken to a number of the hunting teams already who have agreed to supply me their sting videos to upload as Facebook keeps removing these, I will be able to list these too
Sorry didn't want to seem arrogant, what about an area for woman beaters ect I think that'd be pretty successful.

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
Sorry didn't want to seem arrogant, what about an area for woman beaters ect I think that'd be pretty successful.
The items I listed are examples, I am in the process of acquiring a very suitable domain and will list anyone that deserves to be named and shamed, it will be listed by city so people can easily just click a link and check the city they live in so they can hopefully be safer and know who to avoid

Morohara

May 18, 2020
Sounds like a good idea, something we could use where I live aswell as we don't really have that and too my knowledge the only place for that is facebook. Wouldn't mind helping gathering information on people from where I live as I can access all records and also have the ability to speak to people where I live and too my knowledge only one other person on all of retros lives where I live.

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
Yeh, It is a huge issue, but only will be posting information that can be backed up with water tight proof, cannot simply post hear say because then I can be in serious trouble but when there is solid proof of maybe a scam or someone has been charged or maybe a live stream by one of the paedophile hunting teams has taken place they will supply me the videos in case Facebook decide to remove them, this way people can watch again ect

Morohara

May 18, 2020
all the stuff I’ll be sending/giving you will be only sentencing information including a picture of the individual the crimes ect but will only send if the person is going up for sentencing so then it’s water right proof.

and any videos I can obtain.

The only place we have for this at the current moment in time is Facebook and normally you get banned for it so the info stays up for maybe 2-3 days at most which is why I’m pretty keen to help out with info ect.

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
all the stuff I’ll be sending/giving you will be only sentencing information including a picture of the individual the crimes ect but will only send if the person is going up for sentencing so then it’s water right proof.

and any videos I can obtain.

The only place we have for this at the current moment in time is Facebook and normally you get banned for it so the info stays up for maybe 2-3 days at most which is why I’m pretty keen to help out with info ect.
Where about in the UK are you from ?

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
a section for woman beaters would be nice problem is i see lasses all the time that are black and blue like alot of the time too, but they go back and would rather no one know so i guess for that you wouldnt really have up to date info on it, id also say over 50% of men do it.

Morohara

May 18, 2020
a section for woman beaters would be nice problem is i see lasses all the time that are black and blue like alot of the time too, but they go back and would rather no one know so i guess for that you wouldnt really have up to date info on it, id also say over 50% of men do it.

I think what OP wants is to post legitimate criminal proof of something happening as he stated that false information can get him in a lot of trouble.

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
I think what OP wants is to post legitimate criminal proof of something happening as he stated that false information can get him in a lot of trouble.

i have a few people id like too see on there and i mean they are in prison atm so thats solid proof ig

Users who are viewing this thread