uHabbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
@Damien This looks like a great and unique hotel, i'd love to login and see all the features and etc,
but I can't access it, because I get this:
bea67c34dae347f582884e58a945a340.png

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
@Damien This looks like a great and unique hotel, i'd love to login and see all the features and etc,
but I can't access it, because I get this:
bea67c34dae347f582884e58a945a340.png
uhabbo.org, I changed the url. I'll update the post when I get home.

uHabbo has have a complete re-design. Come !

2svtB76aJj.gif

Main thread has been updated

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
uhabbo.org, I changed the url. I'll update the post when I get home.

uHabbo has have a complete re-design. Come !

2svtB76aJj.gif

Main thread has been updated
Not a big fan of the CMS bro. Mostly the Index I hate

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been cleaned, no one cares if your friend designed this or that. We all took work that doesn't belong to us in first place so stop bitching. sort it else where if you want to carry it on.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
New CMS looks mint! Love it :) plain and simple yet so beautiful and effective.

Like Shawn said Index sort of ruins it but just waiting to see what idea you will come up with to create the index.

Billsonnn

developer
Jun 19, 2011
@Damien Hey its me who made HabboAPI. Personally I don't care at all that you took it cus I of course didn't make the clouds or the image at the top but you could have atleast been A LITTLE more original by using even a different image. But otherwise good job it does look good, forum system is nice. Some suggestions I have are updating the navigation bar by maybe making it a little bigger or changing the font size and adding some padding. Also your pixels images are blurry which is very easy to fix with a little CSS but I will let you find that one. Rare value system looks great to, might make its way into HabboAPI :)

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
@Damien Hey its me who made HabboAPI. Personally I don't care at all that you took it cus I of course didn't make the clouds or the image at the top but you could have atleast been A LITTLE more original by using even a different image. But otherwise good job it does look good, forum system is nice. Some suggestions I have are updating the navigation bar by maybe making it a little bigger or changing the font size and adding some padding. Also your pixels images are blurry which is very easy to fix with a little CSS but I will let you find that one. Rare value system looks great to, might make its way into HabboAPI :)
Long time no see BILLSONNNN.

I'm actually not that keen on the design and the dropdown (or dropover because they just sit on the nav?) menus on the navigation are really not user friendly - values page is very nice though Damien. I like those staff pages too, nice to see a different image to the infobus everyone uses.

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
Long time no see BILLSONNNN.

I'm actually not that keen on the design and the dropdown (or dropover because they just sit on the nav?) menus on the navigation are really not user friendly - values page is very nice though Damien. I like those staff pages too, nice to see a different image to the infobus everyone uses.
I'll probably end up re-doing the entire nav bar anyway.

The staff page image is actually a room from one of my users. Who said it would look nice on the staff page, which I really like.

Thanks.

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Honestly Damien, you're really doing a good job with uhabbo shame good retros don't get users.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
New CMS looks nice, it's simple but unique. Love the rare values page. Shame it's pretty dead, nice to see it's still open though. Good luck with Uhabbo's future.

Cipher

Jun 13, 2017
This just comes to prove that unique features, up-to-date client and all of that is not what brings users. Development wise looks amazing.

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
Some updates:

RARE CATALOGUE (builders club)
For a while now I've been trying to think of how to make this seemingly useless feature into something unique. So introducing the rare catalogue, the catalogue will include a huge list of rares to choose from and build you rooms with. There is a limit to how many items you can buy and these items can only been placed in your room, no trading (sorry).

lxOgXFXEQxKpgnz07kOiJw.png

Ignore the fact there is only one furniture in the catalogue. Used it for testing and I will be filling it with more items soon.

Sanctions
I've seen this feature pop up alot recently on hotels but they haven't implemented it correctly and or haven't used the sanction system built in. Aswell as coding sanctions, I've cleaned up alot of the mod tools, including improving how they function and save in the database (selected messages that is).

F122SbOVRi2crYviBF2kAg.png

W2nTCHGDRK6HXtg5HCW9QQ.png

VrXIse0ITneHfN_7ppAg8w.png

I have alot more cool ideas I'm currently working on that'll be coming soon to uHabbo, keep your eyes pealed!

Oct 11, 2014
Some updates:

RARE CATALOGUE (builders club)
For a while now I've been trying to think of how to make this seemingly useless feature into something unique. So introducing the rare catalogue, the catalogue will include a huge list of rares to choose from and build you rooms with. There is a limit to how many items you can buy and these items can only been placed in your room, no trading (sorry).

lxOgXFXEQxKpgnz07kOiJw.png

Ignore the fact there is only one furniture in the catalogue. Used it for testing and I will be filling it with more items soon.

Sanctions
I've seen this feature pop up alot recently on hotels but they haven't implemented it correctly and or haven't used the sanction system built in. Aswell as coding sanctions, I've cleaned up alot of the mod tools, including improving how they function and save in the database (selected messages that is).

F122SbOVRi2crYviBF2kAg.png

W2nTCHGDRK6HXtg5HCW9QQ.png

VrXIse0ITneHfN_7ppAg8w.png

I have alot more cool ideas I'm currently working on that'll be coming soon to uHabbo, keep your eyes pealed!
Ooo damn good features, you nailed it damien, Goodluck!

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Great work Damien,

Why is it that I don't see anyone of you on uhabbo.org right now? I see JMS :) 10 online right now. Road to 50 :D

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
Updates:
-Jukeboxes

I saw alot of interest surrounding this feature lately, and after taking a look at clouds implementation and seeing how horrible it was. I decided to go about coding this feature properly. Should work exactly how habbos functions. Enjoy!

xr28lX7lsw.gif

P.s ignore the camera icon, that feature will be available soon <3_<3

uHabbo us currently offline. I'm working on other projects aswell as developing my own Emulator, so expect it to be offline for a few weeks.

Thread can be closed in the mean time, -Thanks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread