uHabbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
habbo_logo.png

uHabbo hotel is a professionally ran habbo retro. Our main objective is too maintain an up to date hotel as well as keeping in mind performance, and how well the user experience is.

Some features:
  • Fully functional homes and group homes
  • A built in forums for user reports and ban appeals
  • Minimail
  • Multipule character support for onje account
  • Crackable Eggs and crafting
  • Room bundles and item bundles
  • Full collection of wired including highsocres
  • and much more!..
Screenshots:
KIgVbbb.gif

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Credits:

@Sledmore - For the base Emulator as well being an all round cool guy.
@Hootzeh - Although not apart of new uHabbo he helped with some code and kept me sain.
@Core - Some packet help (guys a genius).
and everyone else who has supported us along the way.

Last edited:

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
habbo_logo.png

uHabbo hotel is a professionally ran habbo retro. Ran by @Meap (George) who's main role is to maintain the user base and @Damiens (Myself) who's role is backed administration, which involves developing the hotel. Our main objective is too maintain an up to date hotel as well as keeping in mind performance, and how well the user experience is.

Some features:
  • Fully functional homes and group homes
  • A built in forums for user reports and ban appeals
  • Minimail
  • Multipule character support for onje account
  • Crackable Eggs and crafting
  • Room bundles and item bundles
  • Full collection of wired including highsocres
  • and much more!..
Screenshots:
img

img

img

img

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Credits:

@Sledmore - For the base Emulator as well being an all round cool guy.
@Hootzeh - Although not apart of new uHabbo he helped with some code and kept me sain.
@Core - Some packet help (guys a genius).
and everyone else who has supported us along the way.
I am giving feedback!

Overall- 8/10
Good using sledmore emulator, seems like a nice cms overall, and that's it don't know what else to say.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
It's sane not sain babe. :p

Hotel has the potential to succeed, getting users is always a complicated and difficult thing to obtain though. I will say that if people were actually smart, they'd play uHabbo because Damien is such a lovely owner and listens to feedback, that's why he has such lovely features and ends up having a wonderful userbase eventhough it tends to be small. Hope you get the users, you deserve them. CTC? ;)

HMU if you need anything.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Not a bad hotel, development wise.

In terms of the long run, I seen this hotel opened and closed multiple times in the previous year alone. I won't trash your development side, which is all quite fine but the way it's handled economically or administratively is horrible considering the inability to keep it open.

Perhaps prove this hotel can be around for longer then a few weeks

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
I actually think this hotel can compete with hotels like habboon (with updates....), probably you wont have a really large user base in just 2 weeks, but i think you can maintain 70-200 users tbh in around 1/2 months. Tho it all depends on your staff team too and how active your team is.

I wish you good luck with the retro:rolleyes:<3_<3
PS: @Damiens you better be a nice boy :p give users cookies:D
Love Etrion :p

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
I actually think this hotel can compete with hotels like habboon (with updates....), probably you wont have a really large user base in just 2 weeks, but i think you can maintain 70-200 users tbh in around 1/2 months. Tho it all depends on your staff team too and how active your team is.

I wish you good luck with the retro:rolleyes:<3_<3
PS: @Damiens you better be a nice boy :p give users cookies:D
Love Etrion :p
Users are greeted with an all you can eat buffet on register <3

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Yo keep this going! Looks like a fantastic hotel, might jump in later on and give it a try! Good luck :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Having a nice CMS with cool features might impress us, but that's not what makes hotels popular.I hope you don't waste such a nice looking hotel.
Best of luck.

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Nice features, it's updated and professional. Good luck :)

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
I like how the "news articles" are forum threads, something different in the community, although I don't like the profile homes as theyre very old and outdated :(

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
I like how the "news articles" are forum threads, something different in the community, although I don't like the profile homes as theyre very old and outdated :(
I prefer the habbo homes for the pure fact you can customise it how you want and the fact that I've only seen a handful of other hotels actually have it coded

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Looks very polished, nice work. If it can gain traction, I can see it doing well. That's always the hard bit. Good luck!

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
homes were one of the best parts about habbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread