uberEMU + uberCMS (Original Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
This release is more or less for developers, as it is the original release. I'd recommend looking through the "Server Releases" section, and finding a stable edit of UberEMU.

FastHabbo

Aug 23, 2011
Yes i have, but i have also added the files to phpmyadmin and when i go to local host it comes up like this

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 30

Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 49
error.png
Database Error
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)Script execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact an Administrator.

Powered by - Copyright © 2009-2010, .

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
from what i can see your password in the configuration file is incorrect.

DavEy StaintOn

Sep 7, 2011
There is no Pictures, If you are getting Problems, Use Last.zip, It never has Problems, Just Client Problems

Dylannnn

Jul 27, 2011
Use the webbuild, Go to Your htdocs then, inc then class.tpl then ctr+f, Web change the numbers ('web_build', '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/HERE');
Where it says HERE to 611 Have Fun =] Click like Button if i helped.

heymotherfucker

Nov 1, 2011
omg hahahah is it so hard to find out how to fix this with the login page well u know what i well tell you the problem.

1. The login page is chaos and you need to get a new one download it or use mine in the desc
2. when thats done go to your folder called "htdocs" and the find the file called page-login or index.php or page.fp and then replace it with the one you downloaded then you just restart localhost and after that try to login now it should work :D

if you gonna install my login page then simply just replace the page called page-login or index.php or page.fp with this code in the link when your done
then just save it and exit notepad or whatever you are using now after that restart xampp :cool:

If you have a error with the register page too then fix a new one, let me google it for you ----->

mine login page looks like this now :D
2w6eaz8.png

Nice huh? no errors :p
any problems just leave a comment to me :D :cool:

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
Where´s Nillus credits ? :s
Uber was developed under ION/Deltar framework from Nillus...

Mert

Feb 1, 2012
Just Don't make a Retro hotel if you don't know what you are doing.
Witch you see that like Jammy, just quit or look for another because than is this to hard for you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread