[UberCMS] Boon Look-alike

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
@gochad when i use iis and setup this cms and database and make a account it will not work and the client says that the frank is asleep and there is not a check in buttom on the cms it says hotel is closed ?
any ideas how to fix this ?
use the uncleaned dbs it should work dm me on discord if u need help

IAimToKill

Jul 10, 2017
i think u gotta use iis
I'm using IIS as well tbf and I am getting the same error. I believe there is a setting either in DB or config I am just looking into it now if I find the error I will update this comment with the fix.

EDIT:

Go into root/tpl/core.god.php. Search in the file (I use notepad++ so easier when I explain) 164.132.120.231 then replace with your IP for the client. I believe this is the issue as it fixed mine as soon as I changed mine.

Hope this works.

Last edited:

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
I like the CMS, just hate when people ruin something good, if you can rip someone else’s CMS, why not try and make your own custom CMS... ? Overall great release!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah I see is it secure? Some ubercms have a backdoor. I want to make it compatible with arcturus
Honestly haven’t used Uber since 2012? Couldn’t tell you without downloading it and checking through, on my phone at the moment!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Yeah I see is it secure? Some ubercms have a backdoor. I want to make it compatible with arcturus
Chances are, it's probably not secure. The latest version of Uber to float around was "Uber 2" by Jonty which had a beautiful shell in it. Before that, SQLi.

I think it's better to take this rip of Boon, put it on something a bit better. I would even rate RevCMS as being above Uber

Last edited:

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
This was based around Arcturus as you can tell if you download the file so yes it will work for Arc, it was made for 1.16 version so a few small edits and it will work for Arc Morningstar, it is fairly secure as I completely looked through the code myself, Its ubercms sorta kinda. Not really lmao kinda a recode of uber. @Hangout

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Due to the download link not working the thread has been closed. Please let me know if you want it reopening :)
Post automatically merged:

Thread reopened and original post edited

Last edited:

xXMufaisaXx

Apr 8, 2018
I like that someone is working on ubercms but... But why in the world use this copy and why rip from another hotel? The goal is to be unique and have your own stuff.
Ontopic: Thanks though it looks decent (but u did rush to fast to release):up: but does look pretty damn good <3

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
I like that someone is working on ubercms but... But why in the world use this copy and why rip from another hotel? The goal is to be unique and have your own stuff.
Ontopic: Thanks though it looks decent (but u did rush to fast to release):up: but does look pretty damn good <3
I didn't want to work on it anymore so it really wasn't rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread