[UberCMS] Boon Look-alike

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Title says it all, I was a dev on this hotel that already started ripping Boons CMS so I just went ahead and finish it up a bit.
NOTE: This is not an exact replica.
[Screens]

This comes with database as well as Arcturus with Rystbo's Catalogue.

NOTE: Database is not cleaned, nor is anything else, Do it yourself. (Don't ask for help on how to set it up, If you can't figure it out then you shouldn't own a retro)
[Download]
Arcturus -
Clean Database -
CMS -

[Credits]
Rystbo
Arcturus Development Team
Craig (Sledmore)
and anyone else who has stuff inside this project.

Updated links
Arcturus -
DB -
CMS - (CORRECT LINK sorry for the mistake xD)

Last edited:

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Brain isn't the only other CMS to use for it. You could've used Rev as a backend, which is much more secure than Uber.
I didn't choose the backend like I said it was already started I just finished it up abit and cleaned pages, I like Rev personally.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yes? It probably is more secure than Uber. Tons of hotels still use Rev, I don't see them getting hacked every other week. If it's cleaned up from the original release then it'll run fine, although it's old and deprecated.

Nevertheless, let's stay on topic here. Personally I don't like Habboon's CMS, I can understand why they've made a change as it's to benefit the user/community but I just can't get to grips with it. I'm glad they moved on from the Habbo theme everybody uses though :)

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
NOTE: Database is not cleaned, nor is anything else, Do it yourself. (Don't ask for help on how to set it up, If you can't figure it out then you shouldn't own a retro)
Nice release, I was gonna release my rip of their CMS, But decided not to, it's nice to see someone using UberCMS still though.

If anyone would like the RevCMS version of this, feel free to PM me.

P.S
You shouldn't release a database that isn't clean if you're gonna leak stuff, because some users use the same passwords on a lot of hotels and you're putting their safety at risk because you and a buddy had a fall out while you was a dev, only reason I stay this is because I know in the past I had my thread removed, when I released my CMS in 2015 with an uncleaned database which I learned from my mistakes, hopefully, you take the advice it's just more of a professional look on you, because I know future wise I wouldn't hire a dev if I saw a thread like this, from previous hotels they've worked at. But aye if not YOLO pepeJAMMER

On topic
Nice release though!

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Nice release, I was gonna release my rip of their CMS, But decided not to, it's nice to see someone using UberCMS still though.

If anyone would like the RevCMS version of this, feel free to PM me.

P.S
You shouldn't release a database that isn't clean if you're gonna leak stuff, because some users use the same passwords on a lot of hotels and you're putting their safety at risk because you and a buddy had a fall out while you was a dev, only reason I stay this is because I know in the past I had my thread removed, when I released my CMS in 2015 with an uncleaned database which I learned from my mistakes, hopefully, you take the advice it's just more of a professional look on you, because I know future wise I wouldn't hire a dev if I saw a thread like this, from previous hotels they've worked at. But aye if not YOLO pepeJAMMER

On topic
Nice release though!
I would've cleaned the database if I didn't already cancel my VPS, If someone wouldn't mind taking the time to clean it and reupload it ill update the thread. I just felt as if someone would find my release useful because many people have wanted to use this cms.

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
I would've cleaned the database if I didn't already cancel my VPS, If someone wouldn't mind taking the time to clean it and reupload it ill update the thread. I just felt as if someone would find my release useful because many people have wanted to use this cms.

Clean Database:

wizaardz25

Dec 2, 2017
yeah the register doesn't work and the database is not working tooo
please can some1 help me dm me on discord Pr0fess0rRu5ty#8054

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
yeah the register doesn't work and the database is not working tooo
please can some1 help me dm me on discord Pr0fess0rRu5ty#8054
Ill provide the uncleaned database as the issues started when the database was cleaned.

wizaardz25

Dec 2, 2017
@Daltron do i need to use iis for it?
Post automatically merged:

why cant i make a account on this cms when i set it up on iis? and the client is saying frank is asleep ?

Last edited:

wizaardz25

Dec 2, 2017
@gochad when i use iis and setup this cms and database and make a account it will not work and the client says that the frank is asleep and there is not a check in buttom on the cms it says hotel is closed ?
any ideas how to fix this ?

Users who are viewing this thread