U.S Army Officer Badges

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
I was creating these for a lesser purpose and thought they turned out pretty well, so I'm going to drop them here. Maybe they can be helpful to somebody else.
NOTE: In-case any US Military personnel or a heckler views this; I know the silver should be black, but it looks better in silver.
They are each 50x50, and ready to be transferred over. Drawing the upper ranks was a hassle, but I might do the other flag officer ranks (generals) if it serves my purpose.
WBMAdEc.png
8kYm2P6.png

x8fVFze.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-2_21-43-38.png
    upload_2018-4-2_21-43-38.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
The color isn’t the only issue. You’re using the old UCP pattern when we switched to the OCP :(

Edit: Enlisted ranks are pretty sweet and stylish as well ;) work on those next would rev PVT, PFC, SGR, SFC and (C)SM(A)
My attempt at an enlisted rank: (Staff Sergeant)
i2Vh48P.gif

While it's accurate (besides the color, of course) I need to find a way to make it fit in more, like the one's above.
Also, I don't know if you noticed or not but the ribbons are actual U.S ribbons.

RussianRoman

Feb 19, 2017
I was creating these for a lesser purpose and thought they turned out pretty well, so I'm going to drop them here. Maybe they can be helpful to somebody else.
NOTE: In-case any US Military personnel or a heckler views this; I know the silver should be black, but it looks better in silver.
They are each 50x50, and ready to be transferred over. Drawing the upper ranks was a hassle, but I might do the other flag officer ranks (generals) if it serves my purpose.
WBMAdEc.png
8kYm2P6.png

x8fVFze.gif
These look awesome. :)
And don't stress about them being silver. They're actually supposed to be!! Black is used when in a field environment. :)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
WBMAdEc.png
8kYm2P6.png

x8fVFze.gif

The Cabal LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread