Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Group gate fix anyone?
blf0tVM.png

Guys, I have this error.
RtwS9QF.png

The hotel still works and stuff as you can see
knItkgX.png

But I dont like the idea of this error being here. any fixes?

Does anyone know how to setup one of these hotels with a proxy? I cant seem to work it out. I bought a TCP reverse proxy from hostsavor, and I've used GTE for ages because in the config it had proxyip as on of the lines and I knew how to set it up. Can someone make a pastebin for me, for the client.php and the emu config? Like on a line where I need the proxy ip there, Can you put PUTPROXYIPHERE, then for vps's, VPSIPHERE . and the same for proxy ports and sht. I just cant seem to do it.

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Ive also noticed this bug, groups work fine, but when you give someone admin everyone else disappears , but then if you close it and reopen, its normal again with them as admin. and if you click remove rights its back to normal. How to fix? and also * Group Owner * doesnt show either next to the crown.
ezgif-376069170.gif

Emanjo

Aug 27, 2014
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Help?

Oct 11, 2014
Ive also noticed this bug, groups work fine, but when you give someone admin everyone else disappears , but then if you close it and reopen, its normal again with them as admin. and if you click remove rights its back to normal. How to fix? and also * Group Owner * doesnt show either next to the crown.
its not like that, its because when you give admin, it will automatically sorted "show groups admin".
sMLi5kM.png
- Before click

KBHge6u.png
- After Click

got D/c ed all my files are setted right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread