[TUT] How to run you're hotel successfully [TUT]

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Hey DevBester's

In this tutorial I will be telling you how you can run a successful habbo retro instead of starting up a hotel on hamachi for about two days before you give up.

Be Unique.
Set you're hotel aside from others by doing a few simple edits that can be found on DevBest.

Top Bg Tutorial By Retroa:
Use habbcrazy.net's font generator to get a cool logo.
And try making you're own background

Advertise Yourself.

Most retros you go on are advertised on topsites such as TheHabbos.ORG. But there is no limit to how many you can advertise on. Also try to make you're banner bright colourful and attractive, this way you are more inclined to get more people clicking on the link.

Don't get too big for you're boots.
The point you start bossing people around and banning people forever for minor reasons for asking for staff positions. Keep an eye on you're staff and make sure they are acting responsible instead of showing of and banning everyone, this is why most hotels fail.

Select you're staff team carefully.
Hotels that have 6 admins and 15 mods or somthing like that are going to fail because they are harder to keep under control. I would reccomend having 3 admins at the most and 6 others split between hobbas and full time moderators.

That's it for now but remember you can post anything you feel I've left out.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Good tutorial, but you should fix you're(lol) grammar, all the you're you have there are actually your.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Nice :) I'd also suggest getting the VIP system up and running on your hotel straight away so you can pay for server costs etc.

Thomas

Oct 25, 2010
Thanks, Very helpfull. Shouldn't there be 5 admins? owner, head admin, saftey, events, tech? and I think 4 mods would be ok...

Users who are viewing this thread