[Tut] How to run a successful retro.

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
Hello, Devbest. I have seen so many failure retros and it is really pissing me off! It's not hard! So I am here to give you hotel owners a guide to run a successful retro!

What you should have: You should have a VPS or a Dedicated Server to run it on! If not their is no point. Hamachi is terrible! And to run on your PC would make it non-24/7! And it is very unsafe giving your IP out! You should as well, have a Phoenix License! To use the most updated furni,clothes,etc. A good,neat CMS! Customized Habbo.SWFS! A ton of customs/rares!

Some qualities your hotel will need: Your hotel will need to be runned on VPS/Dedicated Server! To make it 24/7 reliable! Find a good person you trust to run it with! Don't hire people to fast! Set a goal to yourself E.G: Im not hiring till 20 users are online and over 300 register! Something like that to meet it! You will need money and time to make this happen!

What it takes: It takes time to put in to stay active in community! Find bugs/glitches and patch them! It will take coding skills. To edit CMS, and do customs and such! It will take many things but, we all got them!

My hotel should definitely have: A server to be 24/7! Cloud fare Ddos protection! IIS Navicat for more protection than Xampp! A nice clean CMS! Custom Habbo.SWF's! Few staff at start! Phoenix License to run on a nice emulator! A forum for people to have fun on and stay in touch in downtime!

If you think you have what it takes to build a retro! Then please do so! If you don't know how to but, you have all the qualities here is my tutorial

Users who are viewing this thread