[TUT] How To Portforward [TUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrispro

Mar 16, 2012
Well if you finished the retro on localhost go to no-ip.com and sign up.Go to "Add Hosts" Create It With The Things You Want Make The Ip The port forwarded one.Go to your config.php edit
$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = 'Your new host link goes here example:ipro.zapto.org; //Does not end with a "/"
Then go to your new link and it should be there!

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
Right, I was looking at this TUT, My router is Belkin I cant find games and applications or toolbox anyone can help?

BLAHGame

Jan 22, 2012
Worked like a charm! But 1 thing, I dont want people entering my hotel with my iP. So i used no-ip to get a .sytes.net domain for free and when I put that in the revcms config as the url the client doesn't work. the client only works when the url is my ip.

KnightZ

Jan 27, 2012
Portforwarding Won't work? Contact your ISP then ask them if your IP is blocking ports. If yes, ask them to unblock ports. Or else, download hamachi.

HubboHotel

Mar 7, 2013
i tryed doing this, i got my default IP, put it into browser and it comes up with this
You must be registered for see images attach

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
-_- Some Internet Service Providers Block Port 80 and 25 Due to Security Reasons, Check your ISP TOS.

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
Does this portforward your IP? and what ports do you use to portforward for a oldschool (v18)?

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
14aec6541cb947ed8b3a3f5.png
now wut

JamesFTW

Apr 11, 2013
HabboDeveloper, For sky you add in your ports and ip, then you go to firewall restrictions and for that server turn it to Allow Always. If you need help just post a thread to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread