[TUT] How to make RP r63b Habbo Retro | IIS | RealityRP 2 |

Did this tut help you?

• Total voters

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
WAIT FURNITURES NOT LOADING SHOULD I CHANGE THE WEB BUILD TO THE LATEST OR LEAVE IT?
AND IM STUCK AT HOME SCREEN AND CANT ENTER ANY ROOM OR SAY ANYTHING
PETER HOW DID U EVEN ENTER A ROOM WHEN ITS START IT DOES NOT BRING ME TO ANY ROOMS
IM STUCK HERE, i cant enter any rooms or do anything even i change the home room id in database but it does not bring me to the room when start up at all:

And yes the cms is fucked up

2emit5g.png

Last edited:

zFamerzGamerz

Jan 14, 2014
WAIT FURNITURES NOT LOADING SHOULD I CHANGE THE WEB BUILD TO THE LATEST OR LEAVE IT?
AND IM STUCK AT HOME SCREEN AND CANT ENTER ANY ROOM OR SAY ANYTHING
PETER HOW DID U EVEN ENTER A ROOM WHEN ITS START IT DOES NOT BRING ME TO ANY ROOMS
IM STUCK HERE, i cant enter any rooms or do anything even i change the home room id in database but it does not bring me to the room when start up at all:

And yes the cms is fucked up

2emit5g.png
Use a different CMS then? And, if you haven't tried this do it, go on database, users and the homeroom and changed to a ID if there are any rooms made in the hotel.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
This is a great hotel, this could really help people who need the links and need to learn how to set all of it up!
Thanks for releasing this to the community.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Everyone if you don't have a vps and you want a Localhost RP R63B Retro Follow the steps below:
-Download the CMS + SWF FILES + DB SQL + EMU and ignore all the other downloads they're for vps systems.
-Extract the cms in ur htdocs and edit everything in the app/management/config
-Paste the swf files and name them "swfs" in ur htdocs and search for external_variables and edit the Ip addresses
-Edit the EMU Config and run the db sql in ur localhost/phpmyadmin
-Go to ur client, it should work perfectly :) Worked for me ;)

ryancrowder

Aug 8, 2014
great tutorial for first time rp makers. yes reality isnt great but to get a good rp emulator u have to code it yourself. nice to see someone using iis for a retro not xampp however would be good if you updated you installer link to the official mysql one which i have got here... enjoy and good tutorial. if any one needs help message me on skype (habboryanz) and i will try to help you... good luck and thx again

Users who are viewing this thread