[tut] How to make/customize your own habbo badge [tut]

DinosawsGoMoo

Apr 21, 2012
Hello Devbest user,
Today im going to show you how to make a Habbo badge custom modification it takes time to learn how but when you get used to it, it wont be that hard.

1. Open Paint (if you dont have paint install it here: ).

2.Search on google and search habbo badge or visit and choose a badge of your choice. ( )

3. cut out (via the select button and selecting the cut out of choice) then replace it with either real habbo texts ( choose the type of text and click the tick then copy the image onto Paint) or use normal writing via paint onto the text (quick rough draft of an example Habbo staff badge- ).

4.After you have done that,
You can have fun with the colouring tools by colouring and filling in the parts it should make it more colourful to look at and if your planing to code it for your or someone else's habbo retro then its colourful for the community too!

Extra helpful Information: This extra information should help you make better Habbo customized badges,
You could add a background like a habbo roof top to make it look more interesting...
You could do other badges like make a staff badge by modification of V.I.P badges or other badges that no ones ever tried before ! Credits: Me 90% for writing and modificating it YouTube 10% for The tut Thankyou for watching my tut i hope this helps :) :up: also PM me for any other questions

Nailezned

May 24, 2012
This is good but not that good. If you can include tips about pixel art, that would be great. Also, if you want to add a badge into your hotel, you should have an SWF pack first. Then go to c_images/album1584 and paste your badge there. For the name and description, it should be XXX.gif<--- X can be anything but the file type is strictly GIF only. Now you should input the name and description like this in your external_flash_texts.txt:
Code:
badge_name_XXX=BADGE NAME
badge_desc_XXX=BADGE DESC

XXX should be the same was what is in the filename of your badge

Users who are viewing this thread