[TUT] How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel [Easy]

Is this tutorial helpful?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeantTuna56

Dec 6, 2014
Hello, please guide me in step 4 when setting the password. I used a different TUT for a php retro. I got to the installation but unfortunately said it cannot connect with password which makes me wonder. In step 4 the site has no text, only text boxes and buttons and i cannot make sense of it! please guide me through this step. Also in php my admin it said something about the catalogue_deals already existing when i import the holodb.sql. Please HELP!

uUu_uNkNoWn_uUu

Jan 13, 2015
All fixed, there are solutions to that errors.
Fix for You cannot register twice error: Open class.users.php, there should be if($engine->num_rows("SELECT * FROM users WHERE ip_reg = '" . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "'") == 1) on line 104. Replace 1 with 2.
How to be a admin: Go back to phpmyadmin, select your hotel database, scroll all the way down to users, click users, click your username, scroll down until you see rank, then change 1 to 7.

One issue left, that i get the error that i am disconnected from the hotel. What's wrong, and any fixes?

Adapt

Learning Habbo Retro Developer
Jan 1, 2016
Great tutorial, good for people who are looking to start off a Habbo Retro who haven't before. :)

NeTriiXoN

Jul 2, 2018
Not working. Have the same Problem as . It's loading for a while with half of the game screen and then just brings me on that Site you can see on the Picture.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    23.9 KB · Views: 14

TheNotorious

Im dying slowly.
Oct 4, 2014
Not working. Have the same Problem as . It's loading for a while with half of the game screen and then just brings me on that Site you can see on the Picture.
Thanks for bumb like 4yr old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread