• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
You must be registered for see images attach

I have same problem.. :/
Okay so, for you and that other guy, DevBest added "[center]" and "[color]" to my code. So delete lines 2,3,4,5 and then remove the /size and /color in the first line and remove the "(center)" in line 6. Do the same for your client.php

Identifier

Oct 17, 2014
Okay so, for you and that other guy, DevBest added "[center]" and "[color]" to my code. So delete lines 2,3,4,5 and then remove the /size and /color in the first line and remove the "(center)" in line 6. Do the same for your client.php
Not working :/

Attachments

• Näyttökuva (2).png
    Näyttökuva (2).png
    37.8 KB · Views: 13

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Go back and check your config.php file. Make sure your database and password are correct. Providing me with screenshots of it and the error would be most helpful.
Are you an idiot or an illiterate? or both? It clearly says the error is generating from the engine handler.

This is exactly why you should not be using shitty edits of Rev, because the people who lack knowledge of the programming language used to write Rev (PHP) fuck it up while trying to look cool editing it. To the ones suffering from this error, please, post your engine handlers.

Isma35k

Dec 30, 2014
i have a problem, the client loads ok but when it comes to the games start screen its just return to the me website,
In the server when the redirect hapend
handled packet[357] : BODY:
handled header [1993] BODY:

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
i have a problem, the client loads ok but when it comes to the games start screen its just return to the me website,
In the server when the redirect hapend
handled packet[357] : BODY:
handled header [1993] BODY:

@Isma35k there a extra step in the TUT about replacing your Habbo.swf try that.

Isma35k

Dec 30, 2014
@Isma35k there a extra step in the TUT about replacing your Habbo.swf try that.
i did that but i get the same error, the client loads and come to the star screen thre a Caregando text appears and when it loads done iit redirects me to the me page

Ethanwatts

Apr 28, 2012
When I go to localhost to load the client I get a: Fatal error: Function name must be a string in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48 any idea what this means?

Damien42899

Aug 22, 2016
Does anyone know how to connect a domain and VPS to your habbo retro? Maybe a link toa tutorial? No luck finding a good and easy one. BTW my first hotel I made that's not old shool.
BTW im pretty good with computers. I got my database made and set up and stuf.

Aurione

Jan 30, 2017
any chance of reuploading the swfs and the release file? seems to have gone down via Mega, thanks :)

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_connect - assumed 'mysql_connect' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 18

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_pconnect - assumed 'mysql_pconnect' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 19

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_select_db - assumed 'mysql_select_db' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 20

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_query - assumed 'mysql_query' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 21

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_num_rows - assumed 'mysql_num_rows' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 22

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_fetch_assoc - assumed 'mysql_fetch_assoc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 23

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_fetch_array - assumed 'mysql_fetch_array' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 24

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_result - assumed 'mysql_result' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 25

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_free_result - assumed 'mysql_free_result' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 26

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_real_escape_string - assumed 'mysql_real_escape_string' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 27

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:48 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php(31): Revolution\engine->connect(NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php(110): Revolution\engine->Initiate() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(4): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
This tutorial is pretty old and “mysql” has since been deprecated, they’ve moved to “mysqli”. You can either fix the errors through google or use a more up-to-date tutorial on this forum. There’s plenty on here that work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread