1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

[Tut] How to make a Habbo Retro with Xampp [Noob Friendly]

Discussion in 'Habbo Tutorials' started by HarkRetros, Dec 16, 2014.

?

Did you like the tutorial?

Poll closed Dec 18, 2014.
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could've been better

33.3%
  1. HarkRetros

HarkRetros Member

Okay so, for you and that other guy, DevBest added "[center]" and "[color]" to my code. So delete lines 2,3,4,5 and then remove the /size and /color in the first line and remove the "(center)" in line 6. Do the same for your client.php

2. Identifier

Identifier New Member

Not working :/

Attached Files:

3. HarkRetros

HarkRetros Member

Screenshot your Client.Php and your Config.Php.

4. Khalil

Khalil The Godfather

Are you an idiot or an illiterate? or both? It clearly says the error is generating from the engine handler.

This is exactly why you should not be using shitty edits of Rev, because the people who lack knowledge of the programming language used to write Rev (PHP) fuck it up while trying to look cool editing it. To the ones suffering from this error, please, post your engine handlers.

5. MistRP

MistRP New Member

it logs me out when i enter the client

6. Ian2456

Ian2456 Member

It worked but somethings didn't translate. :(
    and the groups are glitched up and down. :(

7. Isma35k

Isma35k New Member

i have a problem, the client loads ok but when it comes to the games start screen its just return to the me website,
    In the server when the redirect hapend
    handled packet[357] : BODY:
    handled header [1993] BODY:

8. Ian2456

Ian2456 Member

@Isma35k there a extra step in the TUT about replacing your Habbo.swf try that.

9. Isma35k

Isma35k New Member

i did that but i get the same error, the client loads and come to the star screen thre a Caregando text appears and when it loads done iit redirects me to the me page

10. Ian2456

Ian2456 Member

I don't know what to say then.

11. Ethanwatts

Ethanwatts New Member

When I go to localhost to load the client I get a: Fatal error: Function name must be a string in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48 any idea what this means?

12. MDC1992

MDC1992 New Member

Tried this one aswell, keep getting 'Object not found'?

13. faen

faen New Member

fcked up stuff

14. RyanzRetros

RyanzRetros BeatCMS [U/C]

Sometime if you change the domain to [ Want to see this link? Register ! ] it works. Otherwise, add my Skype: spaceryanz

15. Damien42899

Damien42899 New Member

lmfao.... where it says 127.0.0.1 it should say localhost.

16. iGlenn

iGlenn :)

127.0.0.1 is another way of writing localhost in ip form, either way works.

17. Damien42899

Damien42899 New Member

Does anyone know how to connect a domain and VPS to your habbo retro? Maybe a link toa tutorial? No luck finding a good and easy one. BTW my first hotel I made that's not old shool.
    BTW im pretty good with computers. I got my database made and set up and stuf.

18. Aurione

Aurione New Member

any chance of reuploading the swfs and the release file? seems to have gone down via Mega, thanks :)

19. Central

Central Imagination is more important than knowledge.

I'd recommend using the SWFs, Database and Emulator from [ Want to see this link? Register ! ] - which is the latest build.