[Tut] How to make a Habbo Retro with Xampp [Noob Friendly]

Did you like the tutorial?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalil

Savior of Humanity
Go back and check your config.php file. Make sure your database and password are correct. Providing me with screenshots of it and the error would be most helpful.
Are you an idiot or an illiterate? or both? It clearly says the error is generating from the engine handler.

This is exactly why you should not be using shitty edits of Rev, because the people who lack knowledge of the programming language used to write Rev (PHP) fuck it up while trying to look cool editing it. To the ones suffering from this error, please, post your engine handlers.

Isma35k

i have a problem, the client loads ok but when it comes to the games start screen its just return to the me website,
In the server when the redirect hapend
handled packet[357] : BODY:
handled header [1993] BODY:

i have a problem, the client loads ok but when it comes to the games start screen its just return to the me website,
In the server when the redirect hapend
handled packet[357] : BODY:
handled header [1993] BODY:
@Isma35k there a extra step in the TUT about replacing your Habbo.swf try that.

Ethanwatts

When I go to localhost to load the client I get a: Fatal error: Function name must be a string in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48 any idea what this means?

Does anyone know how to connect a domain and VPS to your habbo retro? Maybe a link toa tutorial? No luck finding a good and easy one. BTW my first hotel I made that's not old shool.
BTW im pretty good with computers. I got my database made and set up and stuf.

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_connect - assumed 'mysql_connect' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 18

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_pconnect - assumed 'mysql_pconnect' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 19

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_select_db - assumed 'mysql_select_db' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 20

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_query - assumed 'mysql_query' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 21

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_num_rows - assumed 'mysql_num_rows' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 22

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_fetch_assoc - assumed 'mysql_fetch_assoc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 23

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_fetch_array - assumed 'mysql_fetch_array' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 24

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_result - assumed 'mysql_result' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 25

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_free_result - assumed 'mysql_free_result' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 26

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_real_escape_string - assumed 'mysql_real_escape_string' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 27

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:48 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php(31): Revolution\engine->connect(NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php(110): Revolution\engine->Initiate() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(4): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)