[TUT] How to create a HAMACHI old school Roleplay hotel.

rodarno

Aug 6, 2010
OK, We all know that there is tons and tons of Old School tuts out there in lots of diffrent forums but most of the ones I tried when I couldnt make one had bad grammar, no images and it was generally missing things or to short, basically im going to do my best I can to get those people who want a hotel but still cant make one a chance. We will start my first hotel with Hamachi as people who cannot make an old school most definitley wont find it easy to portforward, also im using old school as an example as most people I meet like Old school hotels but the things happening here will mostly work for other Habbo Servers.

OK, first we will start with the things you need to download so your all set and ready:-

(if you dont already have it)

Step #1:-
Once you have downloaded everything, open up the HabluxRP server and extract all the files (this is where Winrar comes in) and then we get started!

Step #2:-

Start up hamachi after you have downloaded it, and options come up with:-
Create a new network <
Join an existing network

Click create a new network (the one in bold) and you will fill in a network username and password so other people can join to play your hotel, it should look something like this..
You must be registered for see images attach

Click the [-] button (putting it aside) at the top for a couple of minutes!

Step #3:-
Open up your server and it should look abit like this:-
You must be registered for see images attach
Keep it open and again click the [-] button
Remember what your port is (the four didget number) and it will be 1232.

Step #4:-
Go to lm.thehabbos.org (on your web adress) and now create your loader (how could you have a hotel without a loader?!) and copy the following:-
Hotel name: (the name of your Habbo retro, obviously)
IP Address: (OK, re-open 'Hamachi' and the number at the top (something like this:- 5.135.1.63) and write it in the 'IP address box)
Port: (Your port is 1232 so write that in that box)
DCR: (copy and paste this into the box:- )
External Variables: (copy and paste this into the box:- )
External Texts: (copy and past this into the box:- ( )
Reload page: (Just type in google.com or a random website)

Then click enter, and keep the page open!

Step #5:-
How could you have a good hotel if you dont have a website?! Create a website on the following:- webs.com, piczo.com or any other one you think would be good for YOUR hotel!

Now you have the website up and ready, put in a html box and paste the code for the loader (the lm.thehabbos.org, its on there)!

Step #6:-
Bring back your Hamachi, bring back your server
open up your hotel (on your website url) and then enjoy playing!

This is my first tut, if I have missed something out please let me know.
I have tried to make it clear and I hope it helps some people.
Thank me for the post if I have helped you or you think its a pretty good tut.

Thank you for reading and following.

EDIT:-
I forgot to thank TheHabbos.org for the loader maker
and Obrien for the dcr's and release!

rodarno

Aug 6, 2010
Read the top of the thread, ill re post it if your that dumb:-
OK, We all know that there is tons and tons of Old School tuts out there in lots of diffrent forums but most of the ones I tried when I couldnt make one had bad grammar, no images and it was generally missing things or to short, basically im going to do my best I can to get those people who want a hotel but still cant make one a chance. We will start my first hotel with Hamachi as people who cannot make an old school most definitley wont find it easy to portforward, also im using old school as an example as most people I meet like Old school hotels but the things happening here will mostly work for other Habbo Servers.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
hmm no, but u might be ureself because sisja made the same with the examles so ye

rodarno

Aug 6, 2010
Please stop spamming my thread and flaming.
I simply wanted to help people yet you decide to flame.

Scaboosh pl0x.

rodarno

Aug 6, 2010
PERSONALLY, I think mine is the most helpful.
Please dont post if your going to disagree with me or flame, or also say there is another one of theese.
I didnt even read the tut's I just wanted to give it ago.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
also it isent helpy because the screens are to small so nobody can watch and also did sisja and redsea made the same information so i would say delete this one and keep the orhters

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
ahaha thats prob a harass so u would get warned for that and no stil dont like them i like the one of sisija andredsea more

------------------ merged by iDream

thats a bloody good idea rod make a new one like v26 fixes

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Well, it is a good tutorial overall, just would've been good if you'd read others to see if someone else had done it before. It's still a good contribution ;)

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
ye would do if i whas u because its kinda annoying when u get 3 post the same

rodarno

Aug 6, 2010
Thanks CamShy for some positive feedback.

OFF TOPIC:-
Dude, we are talking about this old school sever
not anything else... focus on this fgs.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Not, bad.... I am gonna point out my point of view;

Pls, stfu and stop Flaming 'n hating... We all know that this has been posted, but he probally wan'ts to make it easier, give him a chance.

-|ivar.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
No, because 3 post the same would be impossible infact they al look the same as i checked out

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
@Rodarno, your welcome! As it's a nice easy going TUT, but try making the images abit bigger? So it shows out.
@Dude, Please shut up, you grammar shite nub.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
first of all, mine was for REGULAR old-schools, not oldschoolRP's.. But yet, they do look smilar as the ONLY difference is the servers..

Users who are viewing this thread