Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Hello!
Today I am going to explain how you add your emulator's IP to the SWF, so that it doesn't have to be shown in client.
This tutorial requires you to have:
  • WinRAR
  • Habbo.SWF
  • Notepad++ (Or some other text editor)
First of all, we are going to need !
Once you have downloaded them, extract them to your desktop. You should see these files:
ZhJdf.png

The first thing that you are going to need to do is copy your Habbo.SWF file to this folder.
tLWL8.png

Now, you want to run the "DECOMPILER.bat". It could take some time, so don't stop it if it doesn't appear to be doing anything.
After it has decompiled, you should see 2 folders, named "Habbo-0" and "Habbo-1" appear. You want to navigate into the "Habbo-1" folder.
Inside this folder you should see lots of folders/files:
74No6.png

and the list goes on..

You want to find the folder called "comsulakecorecommunicationconnection" and open it.
If you do not see this folder, then you have done something wrong!

The contents of this folder should be:
eYGTG.png

You want to open "SocketConnection.class" in Notepad++

When it has opened, search for "xmlsocket" (without the "")
Something like this should appear:
EBRLo.png

You want to scroll up to the next "callpropvoid", and add some lines..
Code:
      pushstring          "localhost"
      setlocal1
Replacing localhost with your hotel's IP address.
You should end up with something like this:
U7ZT9.png

(Some of the code might be different depending on the SWF build)

Once this is done, click save and then run "RECOMPILER.bat" TWO times (It never seams to work the first ever time you do it)
Once this is done, you can open your SWF in Sothink SWF decompiler, navigate to "com > sulake > core > communication > connection" and search for xmlsocket. You should see your IP set as param1!
Fl2h8.png

Upload this SWF to your hotel, remembering you take a backup first! You may also want to change the path to the SWF so that no one has to clear their cache in your hotel.
Thanks for reading!

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
:p

Just thought I'd tell you so no one bitches that the link is dead.

But very nice tutorial man.

Muffmuncher

Jan 11, 2012
Question, does this mean we could remove our IP from the config.php? Tried removing my IP from config, but now it isn't able to connect.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
You must make sure that it is in the SWF, and you need to keep an IP in the client (This can be any IP).

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Good tutorial - explained really well! :D

Hejulaa

Apr 23, 2012
Time to decompile swfs to search for their IP's I guess. And nice tutorial Tom :D
You honestly needed this tutorial to learn how to see an IP? You can save a shit load of time finding an IP if you just load WireShark whilst loading the client.

Anyway, nice tutorial I always wondered how this was done ;)

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Very nice tutorial, I have a few 'habbotards on MSN asking me how to do this. I'll surely foward them to this tutorial :)

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
This is kinda slick, i like it. not fool proof but it will keep you a little safer against ddosing kiddies..

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Not at all, they can still DDoS your site, and most people host their site on the VPS the emulator is ran on, so this actually, don't prevent that at all, it just makes it so they can't view source and see your IP.

Instead they could just ping your domain :p

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
Not at all, they can still DDoS your site, and most people host their site on the VPS the emulator is ran on, so this actually, don't prevent that at all, it just makes it so they can't view source and see your IP.

Instead they could just ping your domain :p

Thats where cloudflare comes in handy..

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Been using this method for a few months ;-P - If it ever does go bad, best thing would be to use that reverse proxy shit that kid released. ;-P . (Be nice if made it in Java ;D).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread