[TUT]How to ACTUALLY fix white client & 76% loading problem

Did this tutorial help fix your issue?

• Yes, thank you!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, sadly not:c

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Jan 7, 2016
So, you have a white client? What you will need in this tutorial is more of common sense to fix this issue, there are possible 2 things wrong in your client problem.

1. You have the wrong client PHP file(Recently I found out there is a new things with NEW themes/skins that don't have a working client because they code it wrong somehow or another.) To fix this issue, download RevCMS here ->
, Extract this to your desktop or where you feel most comfortable with it, then go to the mango skin -> App/Tpl/Skins/Mango/client.php - COPY all the code in this file as it is important, then go to your app/tpl/skins/(SkinHere)/client.php in your skins folder. Paste your code in that client PHP file & fix to where your variables, texts, Habbo.SWF, IP, port or use the default {swf_folder} type codes. Then in your client.css file, go to the bottom:0; part of your CSS code & change it to bottom:0%; & now your client should be full screen, not white, not extremely small(Mango has a problem with it's client where the client is very small, therefore the extra CSS file editing is needed to work.)

2. The other issue is most likely you set up your Habbo.SWF wrong, Make sure you know where you R63 SWF's are located, for example: domain.com/r63/Habbo.swf or wherever you have your SWF's set up.

Please leave a like if this helped, I understand there are lots of tutorials that explain to fix this problem, however I have found recently that some RevCMS themes no longer have a working client therefore have a white client so this is a fix for those who are having that problem.

Jan 7, 2016
About that, I will post a new updated link to the CMS, apparently my hoster decided to shutdown the VPS but eh I'm done with hosting hotels anyway. I prefer to spend money on better things in real life.

New link here for RevCMS:

Please make sure before asking a question that you know that you need to go to all folders SWF, external_variables, and app folder to change the link from my website lggreengamers.com in order for it to fully work.

ZchainZ

Sep 6, 2014
yeah thanks dude, but can anyone help me, im in a bit of a pickle with my retro. theres a white client and it wont fix itself im also using plusemu and cammex skin

and i get a black screen also

Jan 7, 2016
As I state in the post, my revcms has the white client fix, just download it & change what's needed in the instructions.

ZchainZ

Sep 6, 2014
dude does the thing have the fix for when the client just reloads to homepage automatically?

dude the coding up there where i change the thing, i dont understand that xD

Can you add me on skype i need help with my hotel

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Although this tutorial will help maybe a few people, the main things that cause white client are;
  • swfobject.js not existent (This usually causes black client)
  • client.css not existent (Causes white client)
  • No SWF or incorrect SWF links (Can cause white or black client, depending on the css you have)

mortka

May 2, 2016
Although this tutorial will help maybe a few people, the main things that cause white client are;
  • swfobject.js not existent (This usually causes black client)
  • client.css not existent (Causes white client)
  • No SWF or incorrect SWF links (Can cause white or black client, depending on the css you have)

What does that mean? How do i fix that?

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
What does that mean? How do i fix that?

If you don't even understand what that means, then perhaps you shouldn't be making a hotel in the first place.

OT: Check if you get any console errors when you open up developer tools in client, if it says swfobject.js not found then get the swfobject.js from somewhere and place it in the appropriate directory; same with client.css if that's the issue. By "no SWF" it could mean your issue is that you don't even have a swf folder in your htdocs/wwwroot, make sure you do and then check if all links within gamedata/external_variables link correctly in accordance to your hotel url.

Teekay

Mother Trucker
Jan 7, 2018
If you're using chrome you can try allowing it as chrome doesn't by default. Another thing people dont understand is that you could have ports forwarded wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread