What do you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Create a R63 RP v2
Hey guys, im remaking my tutorial from a few months ago which wasn't very detailed & good in general so here is a re-post of it & hopefully this is detailed enough!
So here is 5 easy steps that you follow
NOTE! You must have xxamp setup already!

STEP_1:
Downloading the contents below:
Emulator:
CMS:
Database:
STEP_2:
Creating the database:
goto & goto
You must be registered for see images attach

after that you must upload the tables via the sql file provided in the downloads...
goto DATABASE NAME HERE)
image:

then

this should take some time uploading but when your done uploading the db you will be on step 3 :)
STEP_3:
Setting up config.php & emulator configuration!
start with going to C:\xxamp\htdocs\app\management
make sure you set your information right, your config file should look like this:

\SmashEMU\bin\Debug\data\server_main.cfg
Emulator Configuration, make sure you don't change anything but the mysql info unless you know what your doing!

STEP_4:
External Variables setup
(if you see a url that isnt your domain, ip, localhost etc, change it to your hotel url like localhost)

when your finished clear your cache & run the hotel

Note: im tight on time so if you want me to make your RP i can & i will do it for free, localhost or vps but if your making it yourself & wanna add more features & fix some problems with the emulator... download visual basic C#

Fix: if your getting a mysql version error its because of your mysql version on your xxamp so there is pretty much one way of fixing that i know & that is debugging it in visual basic C# or i can give you a updated copy that will work on your xxamp server! :)
STEP_5:
Being a RP owner
some do's & don'ts
Do's:
  • Learn how to code commands
  • Hire a loyal developer that isn't cocky & opens his mouth to the wrong people
  • Add features to your RP
  • Make it as realistic as possible
  • Make sure you have professional staff or government
  • Create a bond with your users
Don'ts
  • Become a cocky owner & have cocky developers & shitty staff
  • Start fights on social media
  • Don't give out staff or beta to randoms
  • Get into the ddos culture like most retro skids
  • Threaten retro skids unless you have good ddos protection (that really depends on who you threaten)
I will be making a youtube video step by step & that should help you with the creation of your RP, if you have any dramas please start a convo with me on devbest or add me on facebook :)
Again im sorry if its still not good enough, i tried to get this post within 2hrs but im willing to help anyone with there RP's creation ;)
Credits to Kryptos for RevCMS & Hypetutz for the links :D

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Create a R63 RP v2
Hey guys, im remaking my tutorial from a few months ago which wasn't very detailed & good in general so here is a re-post of it & hopefully this is detailed enough!
So here is 5 easy steps that you follow
NOTE! You must have xxamp setup already!

STEP_1:
Downloading the contents below:
Emulator:
CMS:
Database:
STEP_2:
Creating the database:
goto & goto

after that you must upload the tables via the sql file provided in the downloads...
goto DATABASE NAME HERE)
image:

then

this should take some time uploading but when your done uploading the db you will be on step 3 :)
STEP_3:
Setting up config.php & emulator configuration!
start with going to C:\xxamp\htdocs\app\management
make sure you set your information right, your config file should look like this:

\SmashEMU\bin\Debug\data\server_main.cfg
Emulator Configuration, make sure you don't change anything but the mysql info unless you know what your doing!

STEP_4:
External Variables setup
(if you see a url that isnt your domain, ip, localhost etc, change it to your hotel url like localhost)

when your finished clear your cache & run the hotel

Note: im tight on time so if you want me to make your RP i can & i will do it for free, localhost or vps but if your making it yourself & wanna add more features & fix some problems with the emulator... download visual basic C#

Fix: if your getting a mysql version error its because of your mysql version on your xxamp so there is pretty much one way of fixing that i know & that is debugging it in visual basic C# or i can give you a updated copy that will work on your xxamp server! :)
STEP_5:
Being a RP owner
some do's & don'ts
Do's:
  • Learn how to code commands
  • Hire a loyal developer that isn't cocky & opens his mouth to the wrong people
  • Add features to your RP
  • Make it as realistic as possible
  • Make sure you have professional staff or government
  • Create a bond with your users
Don'ts
  • Become a cocky owner & have cocky developers & shitty staff
  • Start fights on social media
  • Don't give out staff or beta to randoms
  • Get into the ddos culture like most retro skids
  • Threaten retro skids unless you have good ddos protection (that really depends on who you threaten)
I will be making a youtube video step by step & that should help you with the creation of your RP, if you have any dramas please start a convo with me on devbest or add me on facebook :)
Again im sorry if its still not good enough, i tried to get this post within 2hrs but im willing to help anyone with there RP's creation ;)
Credits to Kryptos for RevCMS & Hypetutz for the links :D

You should show Screenshots of the CMS rather than more of the in-game client.

Djames1990

Jan 2, 2015
I know this is probably a noob error, but I am getting this error in the emulator:
Could not initialize Smash Emulator: Could not load file or assembly 'mysql.data, version=6.5.0, culture= neutral, publickeytoken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Anybody have any idea what I messed up!? :)

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
I know this is probably a noob error, but I am getting this error in the emulator:
Could not initialize Smash Emulator: Could not load file or assembly 'mysql.data, version=6.5.0, culture= neutral, publickeytoken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Or your MYSQL Connector is out of date.

Djames1990

Jan 2, 2015
Or your MYSQL Connector is out of date.
This was the problem!

Now I'm getting this when trying to load the client..
"Client is currently undergoing development, we will be back up soon, more features being added and brand new action in process of development! -RushRP Management" Not on maintenance, emulator running, cache cleared..

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012

This was the problem!

"Client is currently undergoing development, we will be back up soon, more features being added and brand new action in process of development! -RushRP Management" Not on maintenance, emulator running, cache cleared..

Means your client.php is worded to that lol. You need to fix that.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
This was the problem!

Just go into the client and delete the top code for the beta testing. -_-
-Plus i wouldnt use this considering if you want to rank your self your going to need to fix a lot of stuff in the emu and db.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
error emulator mysql.data.dll help!
You need to update it's mysql version, so download visual C# 2010 Express its free and really good when managing a RP

If you are having BETA problems with client, you go into your localhost or VPS phpmyadmin or navicat and go into characters then look for the beta col and make the user your making a beta user from 0 to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread