Recruiting Trial Moderators

AlexMatterson

Apr 23, 2018
You must be registered for see images attach

Habrock is hiring trial moderators to help us on our mission and keep our users safe.
Interested in applying for a staff position at Habrock Hotel? You will be required to be online for at least 3 hours per day and 6-7 days a week, unless you can provide a valid excuse. All staff applicants must be able to keep the community happy and also be mature, and also remember not to abuse their powers. Applicants must also be 13+ years.
Serious people only please.
You can contact me on discord if you wish to apply WlND#0434​

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Im in - 21 years old, played retro since 2012. Got my own "testing" hotel whare i learned all about commands, setting in carotalogues, emulator etc. Worked on habbo denmark once (with Xebel) and sevel danish retro.
im not user at the moment, but ready to put all my time in your hotel aslong other staff fight for success aswell.
I dont use skype or Discord

AlexMatterson

Apr 23, 2018
Im in - 21 years old, played retro since 2012. Got my own "testing" hotel whare i learned all about commands, setting in carotalogues, emulator etc. Worked on habbo denmark once (with Xebel) and sevel danish retro.
im not user at the moment, but ready to put all my time in your hotel aslong other staff fight for success aswell.
I dont use skype or Discord

Hi there, We require you to have a discord account so you'd need to make one in order to work for us.

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
I tried to contact you on Discord, but it said you don't exist. I am very interested in the position. We can discuss my experiences and all necessary information on Discord. Gigas#1374

Users who are viewing this thread