TregolApp | a small word that connects the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I'll take your advice into consideration. At the moment, we're trying to optimize the code. Also, ads are toggled off until we find a solution for it (we found a bug in it and trying to fix it ASAP)

HJ4MxHU.jpg

This is our new design that we've been working on for so long time. We want your feedbacks and opinions.
Looks like a straight rip off from Facebook with a change in color palette.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I'll take your advice into consideration. At the moment, we're trying to optimize the code. Also, ads are toggled off until we find a solution for it (we found a bug in it and trying to fix it ASAP)

HJ4MxHU.jpg

This is our new design that we've been working on for so long time. We want your feedbacks and opinions.

Nah man the old one was much cleaner and modern, not too shabby on the new one but i prefer the old.
z6-fMjsXQYuCGksck7AcpA.png

Try to prettify that template perhaps :p^

Genial

Backend Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Why did you copy from WoWonder Social Networking Platform also being sold on . If you look at his source code it looks almost like WoWonder, i can tell because some css elements have wowonder as the name.

Facebook is original, Twitter is original, Snapchat is original, you should be too if you really want to succeed with this.

So i am guessing most or all of that php code you did not even code.

Last edited:

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Why did you copy from WoWonder Social Networking Platform also being sold on . If you look at his source code it looks almost like WoWonder, i can tell because some css elements have wowonder as the name.

Facebook is original, Twitter is original, Snapchat is original, you should be too if you really want to succeed with this.

After reviewing wowonder, i am disappointed. It seems this is another stolen / ripped / non-genuine project after all.

Shado

Oct 7, 2013

To be honest with you, I never knew about that we are using a script made by other people. I thought that they really made it by themselves. Anyways, I request to close this thread and I apologize for that. I am really feeling so bad and disappointed after what I have seen.

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I don't know why but as soon as I read "better than the Facebook" it put me off this entirely, there are tons of social media websites that I can register on, what makes you different from them? Comparing yourself to Facebook makes me think you'll always compare yourself to them and doing the things they've done.

I personally prefer Twitter, it's totally different and a lot easier to use imo.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Already wrote this few days back, but unfortunately some admin decided to delete my comment as he found it irrelevant.
I deleted your first comment because I indeed found it irrelevant, and mostly based upon suspicion. However, Genial included why he thinks it is (not even thinks, he proofs it). Nonetheless, how many people use something they bought and expand on it. Just because someone doesn't code something from scratch, it doesn't mean it's bad. Everyone in here always seems to focus on the bad parts, and honestly I'm quite sick of that. There's a few people who encourage people to develop things or give constructive feedback. Otherwise anyone on here who uses vendors, be it composer or NPM, didn't "make something from scratch" can be flamed on. It is still a development.

How about for a change people encourage others instead of putting them down. I'll be cracking down more and more on negativity in here.

To be honest with you, I never knew about that we are using a script made by other people. I thought that they really made it by themselves. Anyways, I request to close this thread and I apologize for that. I am really feeling so bad and disappointed after what I have seen.
There's nothing to feel bad about. Next time you get involved in something, do make sure you know what your team is up to, though. Thread closed upon request, however I see no reason why you should have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread