Traveling to Africa?

Devjam

Legend
Jan 5, 2014
Hey i have this two week trip plan, traveling around few countries in Africa if anyone has the same plan or want to join this trip just go ahead. There is a age limit to this trip sadly and few rules.

You need to be 18+
Be able to speak english of course.

Go nuts and have as much fun as you can.
(be serious or gtfo)

Help i need:

Do you know any good places i should visit if you have already been to any of these places?
Is there a hotel you would recommend or a city?
Anything you recommend i will check it out.

Perks of joining me in this trip.

I have a strong passport that has access to almost 200 different countries,
I have studied these countries and i know what to avoid and where to be.
I speak 7 different languages so do not worry i can get you through anything in Africa.

Ethiopia (July 14-20)
Maasai_village,_Lolmalasin.jpg

South Africa (July 21-26)
Beach-Life_south-africa.jpg

Marrocco (July 27-30)
marocko-15.jpg

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
lol.
"I have studied these countries and i know what to avoid and where to be. "
"Help i need:
Do you know any good places i should visit if you have already been to any of these places?
Is there a hotel you would recommend or a city?"

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Looks like you had a good trip from the screenshots, can you give a brief on the costs? Im looking at taking a gap year to Africa next year maybe, most of it doing voluntary work, but also going for fun!

UnknownJack

Oct 9, 2016
Be sure to take water pills with you and get your doctor to clear you before travel.

Be sure to take water pills with you and get your doctor to clear you before travel.

HabbPEE

Oct 2, 2017
I wish I could OP - or rather had the money, b4 I gave FB I had some top, top m8s from Africa I lost contact with

People have said to me don't entertain people from there, as they are rife with Scams - but that can not be further from ther truth - 1 or 2 asked me for credit for their Smartphones, but hardly any!!

Users who are viewing this thread