Tracking?

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Sorry to hear that :( But I think you might have to download some sort of trojan onto your dads phone

If your dad has his own personal laptop or computer look into Remote Access Tools (RAT'S). Their primary function is to gain access of one computer from another, but are very commonly used as "hacker tools" to spy on other computers. These can easily be bought and you could send you're dad a photo to his personal computer and mask the RAT inside the photo and then you will be able to keylogg everything he does, including his emails and searches, and much more.

Highly illegal, morally wrong, but what you're dad is potentially doing is no better.
Sorry to hear about this situation, but you're a good son for handling this responsibly and helping your mom out at this time.

Clone his phone with some kind of cloning software.

Whatever you do, OP.. don't listen to any of the above people. What they're telling you to do is extremely illegal and will get you in trouble. I'm not even sure why they're posting this type of stuff here anyways.

Unfortunately in today's day and age, you can't really gain anything yourself from what he does on his phone without performing illegal and malicious activity. Your phone carrier can't legally release any information either as it's not available to them to see except for phone numbers sent and received on that device. Nonetheless, good luck with finding something you're looking for.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Whatever you do, OP.. don't listen to any of the above people. What they're telling you to do is extremely illegal and will get you in trouble. I'm not even sure why they're posting this type of stuff here anyways.

Unfortunately in today's day and age, you can't really gain anything yourself from what he does on his phone without performing illegal and malicious activity. Your phone carrier can't legally release any information either as it's not available to them to see except for phone numbers sent and received on that device. Nonetheless, good luck with finding something you're looking for.

Hes asking to "track" his dads phone, of course its fucking illegal, not sure if he cares but yah.. its illegal

Users who are viewing this thread