Thoughts on this PC

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Yes, I am on a slight budget, will this PC perform well on 2016-17 games on medium-high settings? Plus I record CS:GO and GTA V, etc.
You must be registered for see images attach

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I really would check out the i3-6100, or better yet the i5 6400. Look at how the i3 destroys the AMD 8 core, despite it being overclocked until molten:

Gaming_05.png

DDR4 is damn cheap right now, too.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Didn't realise I had an intel fag in our midst. I clearly said it wasn't a good idea buying the CPU you fuckin mong. It's 4 years old too btw.
Don't be an imbecile, I simply wanted to make my point clear. Next time, maybe try offering better criticism than: "you shouldnt get that build OP as its shit." You only come off as an idiot with no knowledge on the matter. You said nothing about the CPU either, please learn to read what you have written.

Quacksta has already been helped, anyway, so fuck out of here, you irrelevant child. :)

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
Don't be an imbecile, I simply wanted to make my point clear. Next time, maybe try offering better criticism than: "you shouldnt get that build OP as its shit." You only come off as an idiot with no knowledge on the matter. You said nothing about the CPU either, please learn to read what you have written.

Quacksta has already been helped, anyway, so fuck out of here, you irrelevant child. :)
Woah, I simply didn't have the time to create a relevant build for him. Hmu with your budget OP and I'll publicly post a public build for people to critique.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010

$15 more for a 480
I didn't want to include a 480 because it would go over @Quacksta's budget, I suggested for him to save a bit more money but he wanted his PC now, not later :p

Final product mah d00dz.
Nice, I see you found a cheaper case :p a 480 will definitely be better than a 380! :)

Users who are viewing this thread