Cryptocurrency Thoughts on the current market situation?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Howdy,

Just figured I'd spark a discussion about the current market situation. If you haven't been following lately the market has seen quite a crash lately; although many analysts believe that the current bull run is far from over.

The total market cap went from around $2.02 trillion to $1.53 trillion (at the time of writing this post). Lots of mixed opinions with this, many believe that the correction was needed & was coming whilst a lot also believe that this is due to market manipulation. There is also other factors; talks of regulations in the US, reporting all transactions over $10,000 to the IRS & China enforcing stricter 'crackdowns' on crypto.

With all of this going on tokens on the BSC have suffered quite a lot; in fact $BNB has moved down from #3 to #5 on w/ $USDT (stable coin) & $ADA taking 3rd and 4th respectively. I don't really follow ETH considering the issues it has, so I'm not going to comment on ERC-20.

I can only assume that the majority of traders sold whilst they could for $USDT and are waiting for a buy in opportunity considering the market appears to be very volatile at the moment with no real sign of when we'll start to rise again.

You must be registered for see images attach

Curious to hear your thoughts on this current situation & whether or not you're still in?

Sources:

aa663344

May 27, 2021
You have to understand that markets get manipulated (mostly by the big players).
Now think how can you make money via manipulating the market?
Well you can make it pump up big and let it drop low, or you can just steadily pump and dump on small timeframes. To get more people into crypto (or because) those movements have slowed down somewhat.
But it is still present. That is why i am not into crypto you can t tell when something is just completely pumped up, because those guys can have any timeframe.
In the last years assets overall became more and more expensive, that also means you have to think about what to do when you made profit with an asset(crypto) if you sell, you have to reinvest -
but because asset prices steadily rise it doesn t make sense to sell because you haven t had a better option - so alot of people just hold crypto to almost any price which just makes it easy to rise further.
At some point supply and demand will kick in and correct the price.

#i don t think btc/ eth is crazy overvalued but trading with it is just too hard - buy and hold one can do
but not at the current prizes

legardaas

Oct 21, 2022
The market situation of 2021 is expanding now, and it is becoming more and more unstable in my mind. I don’t know what caused this distress, but it’s definitely not only the Russian-Ukrainian war.
I don’t know who and why caused the current crisis, but we need to somehow learn to live within it. I try to make some investments not to lose the savings I have now. Inflation is eating the money every day, and I want to buy some gold, oil, and real estate stocks to secure the value. Some investors from social trading platforms listed on also suggest investing in essentials like food, wood, coal, or guns, but I’m not sure I want to follow their examples yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread