Request This Changed to Thunder.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Hey can anyone help me out.

You must be registered for see images attach

I need this changed from Boid to Thunder. I aint good at this sort of thing would anyone be kind enough to help?

thanks

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
What is it with you guys and these long names, pick shorter names, lol, Thunder can not fit, and putting it below makes it look ugly.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
it's not that hard :p

You must be registered for see images attach
That's bigger than the drape is supposed to be, no duh you can fit it on there. If you wanted a bigger drape, then that would've been a different story. But the dimensions are only supposed to be 145x200. You can always change the size using HabboUI Editor, but still.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
That's bigger than the drape is supposed to be, no duh you can fit it on there. If you wanted a bigger drape, then that would've been a different story. But the dimensions are only supposed to be 145x200. You can always change the size using HabboUI Editor, but still.
um, it's a picture it doesn't need to be changed lmao just upload it and use it and it will work???

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
um, it's a picture it doesn't need to be changed lmao just upload it and use it and it will work???
Actually if you make the image larger than the bitmap is, inside the swf, it will cut it off. that’s why people need to either change the size, or ask someone to do it for them.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Actually if you make the image larger than the bitmap is, inside the swf, it will cut it off. that’s why people need to either change the size, or ask someone to do it for them.
ok, i just presumed it would just scale itself because it's a picture

cammy

May 15, 2014
Put it on the background_left image and he's sorted. - However this might actually be more difficult than just doing it the normal way due to people using different screen resolutions.

Users who are viewing this thread