The worst emulator ever: PLUS EMULATOR

dimitrisbey

Apr 7, 2020
heeyy, guys. I have an amazing pack and it works well, but when I try to rebuild it to change some text descriptions of a command, it gives many errors. I think the guy who coded the plus emulator was blind or something... Can I change the texts of a command without rebuild it???

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
heeyy, guys. I have an amazing pack and it works well, but when I try to rebuild it to change some text descriptions of a command, it gives many errors. I think the guy who coded the plus emulator was blind or something... Can I change the texts of a command without rebuild it???
Think you’ve made 3 threads about this now. Not sure why it’s so important to change the description of a command anyway? Use PlusEMU by Sledmore build 2 found on retrofiles.net or post your error logs and we’ll see what the issue is.
Post automatically merged:

It’s not really fair to call Plus Emulator ‘the worst emulator ever’ just because you’ve got a broken version. It’s been around for years and has been developed very well over the decade.

dimitrisbey

Apr 7, 2020
Think you’ve made 3 threads about this now. Not sure why it’s so important to change the description of a command anyway? Use PlusEMU by Sledmore build 2 found on retrofiles.net or post your error logs and we’ll see what the issue is.

It’s not really fair to call Plus Emulator ‘the worst emulator ever’ just because you’ve got a broken version. It’s been around for years and has been developed very well over the decade.
In Plus Emulator Release 2 it cannot connect my database, I think it is a version issue, I'm gonna send the errors of the emulator of the pack.
You must be registered for see images attach

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Bro double click the errors on at a time and go fix it. Looks like you're just missing an end parentheses and semicolon in the commandmanager.

It's probably something you changed too -_-

dimitrisbey

Apr 7, 2020
Bro double click the errors on at a time and go fix it. Looks like you're just missing an end parentheses and semicolon in the commandmanager.

i didn't change anything...

When I clicked to the first error, the errors got 54 from 28

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
I don’t know why people would even consider to help you when you don’t even appreciate what you’re working with. You’re calling it the worst emulator because you’re the worst at trying to make it work, pretty sure that’s a YOU problem.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah, if you haven’t made ANY changes and yet you’re still getting build errors then you’re definitely not using a stable version.

Users who are viewing this thread