Call of Duty The Next Call of Duty...

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
We have months away from the next Call of Duty is released but it has been confirmed that Treyarch will be creating the next Call of Duty. What do you think will be the next cod?
Futuristic shit or back to the old days with World War shizzle back into the game.

I honestly think that they might have a World At War 2 since tons of people want to go back and they want zombies and ngl this would be a great combination. A game based on World War 2 via campaign and multiplayer and also in zombies to give a little bit of that more story-line.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
They Should remake the old, that would win me back into Call Of Duty. Stopped playing it a while ago.

Cameron

Jan 3, 2015
They Should remake the old, that would win me back into Call Of Duty. Stopped playing it a while ago.
I agree, take Call of Duty Advanced Warfare a copy of Halo and Titanfall. You take a look at that and assume the next Call of Duty to be star wars.

GetaBath

Feb 5, 2015
Another reskin with more reskins to be finalised as a reskinned product.
Activision are laughing at their customers stupidity, so much so that other companies are doing the exact same thing! FIFA...

No wonder graphic designers are getting paid so much!

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
Sh4HKEA.jpg

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
With only 3 killstreaks and limited weapon customization, it was very entertaining and made it simple. Now we have everything looking futuristic. I want back to the modern warfare era.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The first Modern Warfare was by far one of the best in the series. We need to hop back to the era of World War 2, since ya know Call of Duty Finest Hour, Big Red One, and 3 were the best .

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Hopefully it will be either a straight forward world war game or if it is a modern war one then none of this futuristic stuff because COD isn't COD anymore it's started to turn into another Halo but gone badly. Like why is there all of these special boosts that give you super powers and jet packs, if it was the real COD it would just be the player and the gun none of that futuristic stuff. They have really taken the wrong turn with all of this, a number of people have moved to Battlefield or other shooters because of what they have turned it into.

Feb 1, 2014
I'm so tired of the same recycled junk. If they don't do World at War 2 then I will not be buying the game.
They keep forcing out this futuristic garbage that doesn't even feel like 'Call of Duty' anymore.
If they do release WaW however, then expect me to be getting back into GB matches.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I feel MW2 was the best Call of Duty ever made, had all my favorite guns and the sniping was good.
Second this ^^.

I played a bit of mw2 today, it's not the same as it used to be but it was the first CoD I ever played and I was obsessed with it.. Maybe that's because it was my first but either way I used to look forward to going on it, now CoD is just a game I'd play if I have absolutely nothing else planned.

DoctorIlluminati

Allahu God
Mar 24, 2015
I hope it's a World War game, ngl - I mean World At War was good but y'know, if they did a World At War 2 and everything that happened behind the scenes like, killing Hitler and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread