The hypocrisy in Muslim governments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
First of all, before proceeding with this thread, note that you don't have to be a Muslim or generally follow a certain belief system to reply and participate in this thread, this thread is for general view on what I'm going to speak of, post your thoughts, state whether you agree or don't agree and such. Thanks for reading.

So, I've only noticed something with my country's government. They don't move a muscle when it comes to someone stealing; committing adultery and such, yet they claim to follow Islamic laws, if they did, why don't they cut the hands of thieves; slaughter apostates; stone those commit adultery? Oh but no, when someone is caught not fasting Ramadan, they treat them like terrorist, come through their doors with guns blazing and what not. I mean, why the hypocrisy? If you're going to follow and practice Islamic laws, then follow it to the core, don't play around and only practice certain insignificant parts of it as if it was a game to you.

Anyways, that's what I recently noticed. What do you think? Do you agree? Don't? I'd love to hear what you have to say about this.

Legend

https://habda.sh/
Jun 17, 2015
I agree with you, to an extent.
why don't they cut the hands of thieves; slaughter apostates; stone those commit adultery?
I don't know how they work over there, but in the United States, that's called police brutality or whatever... I think it's a bit extreme of a punishment, and they might think the same thing. But if it was in the original laws, and they're vouching that they're following the laws like they should be, they should follow what it calls for, regardless of whether they think it's right/wrong. I agree with what you're saying, 100%.

LOL at me contradicting myself. I realized what you were saying as I was typing the paragraph part.

brandonj

Dec 24, 2015
I've only noticed something with my country's government. They don't move a muscle when it comes to someone stealing; committing adultery and such, yet they claim to follow Islamic laws, if they did, why don't they cut the hands of thieves; slaughter apostates; stone those commit adultery?
Because its policies are made by fake moderate Muslims.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread