1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

The Best Response To Women Who Think They Deserve To Be Treated Better Than Men

Discussion in 'Debate' started by Thongs, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Markshall

Markshall Русский Стандарт Contributor

What a stupid thread

2. Wess

Wess BYPASSING OVERRIDE Staff Member FindRetros Moderator

Even though you send me a PM apologizing, I wouldn't be Wess if I didn't break this down completely.

That's an argument stupid people use. Oh wait - you probably have a PhD in Social Studies or something along those lines. My bad. You MUST know more, I mean, you stated it as a fact, so.

If you can't follow basic section rules (hell, even global forum rules), yes, you're stupid. I know it's sarcasm, still makes it unnecessary low quality spam.

This one is fun. Thanks for giving me the definition of IMO, didn't know that yet (see, that's sarcasm). However, even though you did say "IMO", it was regarding the fact women and men are equal. Let's get some of your posts in the mix to point this out.

You said the following: "IMO. Both should be treated equally as Women are no better than men even though they claim they are."

This part would be your opinion: IMO. Both should be treated equally as Women are no better than men
    This is stating a fact: even though they claim they are.

Saying someone is claiming something isn't an opinion. Let's give an example. If I said the following: "Ethical claims he can finger the most sheep" - that's not an opinion. That's stating someone is claiming something. It's impossible to say it's an opinion when you say someone claims something. And if you are going to say that people claim something in a debate, make sure you have sources to back you up.

Now on to your second post: "No they don't what? Of course women think they are better than men aswell some men think they are better than women"

In this case, you're even adding "of course". There's no opinion in this matter. You're just stating it as a fact. So, in conclusion to your third point, a part of your post was an opinion. The part I replied to you stated as a fact.

Never, ever get in to a discussion with me if you can't back your points up.

Paypal and JMG like this.
  3. Adil

Adil Moderator Staff Member

Some of you lot in this thread are bare weird

Paypal and Sentinel like this.
  4. zayms

zayms Donator

when that women fought for years to have equal rights in the uk but in tennis they only get to play 3 sets while the men play for 5.. explain this fuckery

5. Kylie

Kylie Princess

In all honesty, women do not think they are better than men. I disagree there, I do not think that personally anyways. No need to slate on about it. Both should be treated equally. Most people say that women belong in the kitchen, but there are real men out there who also cook as well as women, and take on the same roles as each other.

6. JMG

JMG wut wut Staff Member

The best example is women being under paid in the same job as a man or jobs like building etc where you see next to no women at all.

There's two sides to it depending how you look at it. I've been in a job where we're all paid the same however men were required to do more manual work, lifting heavy objects etc.