1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

The Best Response To Women Who Think They Deserve To Be Treated Better Than Men

Discussion in 'Debate' started by Thongs, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Thongs

Thongs Donator

Do you agree with this? Should all women be treated like queens or equal to men?

2. Wess

Wess Commander in Chief/Supreme Overlord Staff Member FindRetros Moderator

Also: Learn Now Two Great Tricks To Create A Clickbait Title!

Markshall, Paypal, JMG and 2 others like this.
  3. Paypal

Paypal Freelance developer

Top Poster Of Month

Equal to men, I aint treating a bitch like a queen like fuck off like why would i treat a girl who does nothing and acts all highly like a queen? No, I will not treat them like queens

4. JMG

JMG wut wut Staff Member

To be honest I don't go around hitting men so why would I hit a woman, it's also not normal for me to be hit, I think this is down to you as a person or the people you associate yourself with. As of @Paypal comment, taking a girl out or buying them gifts is pretty much the norm in any successful relationship (maybe that's just how I've been raised). This argument could go in so many ways, I think the genuine reason why it has become such a big thing was down to women in work and wages.

5. Paypal

Top Poster Of Month

Joe, i see what you mean by this but you took my comment in a wrong way, what I meant is I'd take a girl out spend money i've been raised like that but i would treat her like a queen like she gets everything she wants and can treat me like shit like no sorry like if i took her out to eat if she doesnt reach for her purse to pay (i wont make her pay as i will pay as always and i keep it that way) it makes me feel like im just paying for the girls time if you get me. This would apply for a first or second date as after that I will know that we have feelings then i'll impress her and will be the one who always pays as that is the right thing to do.

6. JMG

JMG wut wut Staff Member

Eh I know what you mean. I'm pretty good at judging people so I probably wouldn't be sat across from somebody in a restaurant who could be capable of being like that.

Paypal likes this.
  7. Paypal

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah, but I would say i am an idiot at times and that would end up true

JMG likes this.
  8. JMG

JMG wut wut Staff Member

Thinking about it, we've all been there!

Paypal likes this.
  9. Thongs

Thongs Donator

i think the best answer to this is of course ill treat my wife/girlfriend like a queen but some random girl that i don't even know or know if she deserves to be treated like one ? definitely not
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2017 ---
    what else exactly was i suppose to name this thread? you try and think of one yourself. i think the title goes with the thread. what exactly were you expecting when u clicked the thread? a video or something?

Paypal likes this.
  10. Viper

Viper High Roller

I'd say equal to men is good. Making her a Queen would probably make her ignorant and arrogant.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Paypal likes this.
  11. Ethical

Ethical Every failure is a lesson on how to succeed.

IMO. Both should be treated equally as Women are no better than men even though they claim they are.

12. Kylie

Kylie A N G E L

I agree with @Ethical, both males and females should be treated equally.

Ethical likes this.
  13. Wess

What? No, they don't?

14. Ethical

No they don't what? Of course women think they are better than men aswell some men think they are better than women but in reality they are both as good as eachother.

15. Wess

You're full of bullshit. Even feminists don't claim they're better than men. Don't make such stupid comments if you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I've mostly seen you post low quality shitposting on here. Just fuck off if you're going to post utter bullshit all over the forum.

16. Ethical

It's my opinion, everyones entitled to their opinion, there's no need to be so rude especially coming from a staff member.

17. Thongs

Thongs Donator

damn dude this is a debate section. its ok to have your own opinion. if you disagree with him tell why but dont have to curse him out for stating his opinion

Ethical likes this.
  18. Wess

There's a difference between an opinion and stating something as a fact. Even opinions should be based upon knowledge. Taking into account the amount of spam I've seen you post ("What's your favourite programming language and why? - "English", for example) possibly to boost your post count, yes, I'm calling you out on the unfounded garbage you're posting.

Whilest everyone is making a stance because of quality, you start to claim women think they're better than men. Either you're stupid or you live underneith a rock hidden away from the world spouting your "opinions" based on nothing at all.

JMG likes this.
  19. Thongs

Thongs Donator

if this was towards me then i never claimed women think they're better than men. the title says
    The Best Response To Women Who Think They Deserve To Be Treated Better Than Men

20. Ethical

1. Probably got more knowledge than you have.
    2. Commenting on the post saying "English" was clearly sarcasm, sorry you can't take a joke or are simply 'stupid' as you call me to know it's sarcasm.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 18, 2017 ---
    3. Not once did I state it as a fact because Iclearly said "IMO" yes, that means IN MY OPINION.