Video The Avengers/Avengers Assemble Movie (2012)

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012

Hello , I am here to tell about this movie which has just recently come up in Cinemas.

Base on Marvel Comics , Avengers

This movie is a good movie to see in the cinemas or watch online (if you can't be bothered paying money)

The First like Hour for my opinion is pretty boring and pointless but the last hour is epic and I <3_<3 it.

So Would you give this movie a go , IMDB website for a review on the move.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
true i went cine and it was truely amazing i loved it and it was totaly worth the money

i advise people to watch it

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
true i went cine and it was truely amazing i loved it and it was totaly worth the money

i advise people to watch it
I especially like the part when Loki says to Hulk , I am a god and your merely but a creature and Hulk just smashes him :D

william789

May 7, 2012
Hello friends,
I have been watched Avengers Movie in cinema with my friends. Avengers is very action movie. I like action movie.

johnace225

Jun 14, 2012
Hey Guys,
I am John, I watch Avengers movie online with my brother. Avengers movie based on the marvel comics superhero team. Avengers movie fill with most popular superheroes.

to watch Stream Friends Online

jonydec

Mar 23, 2012

Hello , I am here to tell about this movie which has just recently come up in Cinemas.

Base on Marvel Comics , Avengers

This movie is a good movie to see in the cinemas or watch online (if you can't be bothered paying money)

The First like Hour for my opinion is pretty boring and pointless but the last hour is epic and I <3_<3 it.

So Would you give this movie a go , IMDB website for a review on the move.
really nice movie .......share..........

The Avengers

0848228.jpg

Code:
http://www.1clixmovies.com/watch-movies/The_Avengers/41

Jamesdawn

Oct 6, 2012
Avengers movie is awesome. Non of other movie released in this movie is better as compared to this movie. This movie is fully action type movie. This movie is in the list of my favorite movie. I will give 5 stars out of 5.

Users who are viewing this thread