|Template| Youtube Channel / Portfolio website

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Hello,

So recently @ASDA requested a Youtube Channel website and I thought why not do it for free and let others use it as well to fill my portfolio a little bit.

pPQAMiJ.jpg

This is what I came up with, please note the following things;
* I did not have a great amount of time to do this. I've had school exams to deal with this week and I wanted this released ASAP for ASDA.
* It is a little bit responsive and will probably work on tablets, how ever it is not optimized but that can be easily made responsive with a little bit of work
* The youtube videos can be easily replaced with images and vice versa
* The show more video buttons can either link to another page showing more videos/images or you could design something that loads more underneath. I did not really have the time to make this work but might look at it in the future.
* The fonts can easily be changed so don't come at me saying you dislike the fonts.
* THIS IS MEANT TO BE EDITED TO YOUR LIKING. Originally ASDA wanted a template with no content since he was capable to add this himself.
* It's free to download here;
* Please keep the copyright link back to my portfolio.

If you want any help or have any questions about the template feel free to PM me.

Magic,

Last edited:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
This is really nice,but consider adding a banner/logo?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Not bad mayn. Fancy giving it a demo on your portfolio?

Not sure if I'm a fan of the fonts or the colours 100%, but like you said they're easily changed with little knowledge of CSS, so it's a good template to base something off.
Thanks for the share :)

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
This is really nice,but consider adding a banner/logo?
Can easily be implemented above the intro text :)
Not bad mayn. Fancy giving it a demo on your portfolio?

Not sure if I'm a fan of the fonts or the colours 100%, but like you said they're easily changed with little knowledge of CSS, so it's a good template to base something off.
Thanks for the share :)
I am working on it, Going to give the whole way you view things on my portfolio an update :)

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Looks nice, don't know if its just me, or does it remind anyone else of the old Netflix layout?

Users who are viewing this thread