Recruiting Technical Support Representative I, II, III

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf788

Jan 12, 2011
Xezza Solutions, LLC is seeking dedicated and motivated employees looking for a career in customer service / technical support and are looking to work with a large brand new web host and provide exceptional customer service on a consistent basis. Xezza Solutions, LLC currently has openings on the day, night and graveyard shifts. The best part is that we outsource! You can work from home! We give you an extension, and you just provide support!

Job Description:

1. Front line support via live chat and telephones.
  2. Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
  3. Provide technical support for level one, two, or three escalation issues via helpdesk.
  4. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills:

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
  • Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
  • Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
  • Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
  • Knowledge of FTP, DNS, cPanel and WHM preferred.
  • Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management.
  • Experience with documenting procedures.
  • Ability to troubleshoot basic web hosting and technical procedures as needed.
The essential functions of the job are to sit for long periods of time, use a keyboard, ten key and mouse for long periods of time, view a monitor for long periods of time, and communicate with customers over the phone for long periods of time. Are you able to perform the essential functions for the job you have applied for with or without reasonable accommodation?
If you are interested, email us with your Resume/CV and understand if you are hired you will be filling out mandatory forms and mailing to our business address!

[email protected]

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Do we have to send in a application that has a certain format?

wolf788

Jan 12, 2011
You don't send an application, you send resume or cv, and if we think your eligible we send you the application and forms for you to fill out and mail.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
1. The website is down.
2. Nice copy from HostGator -
3. The domain was registered 8 days ago. You claim to be LLC yet you hide your details?

Doesn't seem legit to me

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
#busted

I wondered why it looked so professional. If you are serious about this make a legit thread

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
1. The website is down.
2. Nice copy from HostGator -
3. The domain was registered 8 days ago. You claim to be LLC yet you hide your details?

Doesn't seem legit to me

Thanks, not going to waste my time then.

wolf788

Jan 12, 2011
Website isn't down ^.^ , It's under construction... Lol ? I'm in the process of becoming an LLC, gather details before you assume. Thanks ^.^

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Website isn't down ^.^ , It's under construction... Lol ? I'm in the process of becoming an LLC, gather details before you assume. Thanks ^.^
Well you just copied a whole page from HostGator as @Kaz just pointed out... Not very pro are you?

wolf788

Jan 12, 2011
1. Was it copy written? No... 2. It was an employment notice... Relax. People do it all the time, I don't have time to make one, if you look at my previous employment and development threads, those are 100% custom by me and very professional, take a look:

crewking

Aug 21, 2011
Hello everyone,
As Cory forgot yes we are under construction we should be open Friday if all goes well or next week Monday or Tuesday thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread