~ Tech Needed ASAP ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNetworks

Oct 31, 2013
Hello, Im looking for a Tech for my hotel, 20-30 users daily. I need someone who is reliable, know what they are doing, and is active. You will have the Tech rank on the hotel that's one below Owner. If you're interested please leave a message, thanks.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I bet all of the Hotel's you been Staff on aren't professional xD ;)
Who cares, the goal of my life is not to be professional in society's opinion but to create an atmosphere people can enjoy and can be themselves and if you don't like it go back to your v26 with barly any people stop trying to start stuff with me @Quackster close please

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Who cares, the goal of my life is not to be professional in society's opinion but to create an atmosphere people can enjoy and can be themselves and if you don't like it go back to your v26 with barly any people stop trying to start stuff with me @Quackster close please

LOOOOOOOOOOL "With barley any people" Sir the most that was Online Was 20, and your telling me I barley have people that plays my v26. is that all you got to say to try to make fun of me? You suck go back to your shit load retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread