~ Tech Needed ASAP ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNetworks

Oct 31, 2013
Hello, Im looking for a Tech for my hotel, 20-30 users daily. I need someone who is reliable, know what they are doing, and is active. You will have the Tech rank on the hotel that's one below Owner. If you're interested please leave a message, thanks.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hello, Im looking for a Tech for my hotel, 20-30 users daily. I need someone who is reliable, know what they are doing, and is active. You will have the Tech rank on the hotel that's one below Owner. If you're interested please leave a message, thanks.
Dont need rank, But I'll fix whatever you want for you, But for some cash. obviously.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
What cms you using?
Lol at you trying to help someone else when you can't problem solve for yourself to fix client

Don't want to pay for somebody to fix things, it's running fine ATM, just want somebody there who knows there shit if anything does go wrong.
If you have a problem you can post it on here I watch these forums like at least 7 hours a day. I will do my best to solve your future problems in 24 hours and you can always pm me, devbest is full of people who are like 20 x better then me who know coding more then myself such as @Data and will help you solve things too

Last edited by a moderator:

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Don't want to pay for somebody to fix things, it's running fine ATM, just want somebody there who knows there shit if anything does go wrong.
It's best to pay someone for this, Absterge is trusted + he can do most things you need. I am also up for the job, for cash also.

Last edited:

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Inbox me and il help you i wont beable to offer full time as i own my own hotel to but can fix most of your problems thanks

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Inbox me and il help you i wont beable to offer full time as i own my own hotel to but can fix most of your problems thanks
You are constantly having issues, you can't get a simple hotel up and running and you want to be someones tech? Ridiculous!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
How much would you want to do staff page like Muscabs, add comments on newsies?
Lol dude you just need to like, figure out what your doing. You can't sit here and expect other people to drop what they are doing every 5 minutes to code your whole CMS and whatever else you want

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
That was rude? I don't see you running a Hotel?
It was to pinky2012, and I actually have ran 3 hotels. I just shut down my hotel and I am helping another hotel atm. I have always involved myself into the community and I am always helping other people. This girl doesn't take anyones advice and is rude to whoever trys to help her. She thinks she knows everything when you put effort to help her and she doesn't let you look at the problem.
I just shutdown the hotel I owned :
and I owned Void & Touch Hotel which is why my name is JayTouch

Currently Tech at:

Grabber

Dec 16, 2011
Sure, Ill Help your hotel, Im Looking for a job anyway because Im Closing my hotel In a month, :)

EDIT: Add Me on Skype eliasginstfeldtadair

SNetworks

Oct 31, 2013
I just want a staff page added like Muscabs with Bans, Age, Cal For Helps answered, country, also users able to add comments on the news articles.

(Sorry I'm not a tech genious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread