TCP proxy

Heaven

Feb 6, 2014
Hi dear,

I have a little problem, and i can't figure it out.
A long time ago I wanted to enter my hotel, and suddenly nobody could connect with the client anymore when the tcp proxy is in config. When I put in my normal ip, everyone could go back to the hotel. But nothing has really changed. I am using arcturus MS and tcp .... in emulator settings is on 1. Someone know what problem this is? Does it have to do with cloudflare such? Or with a firewall? I tried another tcp proxy, but it doesn't work.

Thanks!

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
Hi dear,

I have a little problem, and i can't figure it out.
A long time ago I wanted to enter my hotel, and suddenly nobody could connect with the client anymore when the tcp proxy is in config. When I put in my normal ip, everyone could go back to the hotel. But nothing has really changed. I am using arcturus MS and tcp .... in emulator settings is on 1. Someone know what problem this is? Does it have to do with cloudflare such? Or with a firewall? I tried another tcp proxy, but it doesn't work.

Thanks!
Could be some downtime with the provider, might be worth checking with them.

If not, is this the same proxy you have always used and are the ports for it opened correctly? if it's a new TCP you'll need to open the right ports for it via your firewall for it to work for you.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Only thing i can think of, off the top of my head would have to be Allow the Proxy port thru the firewalls, like you did for port 3000, 3001, 3306, 80 etc...

Double check and make sure that: networking.tcp.proxy is set to 1 in emulator_settings. Then restart your emulator.

Heaven

Feb 6, 2014
Only thing i can think of, off the top of my head would have to be Allow the Proxy port thru the firewalls, like you did for port 3000, 3001, 3306, 80 etc...

Double check and make sure that: networking.tcp.proxy is set to 1 in emulator_settings. Then restart your emulator.
Ye, i tried it, but nothing changed. Its weird, it has always worked, and now after a time, no one can get connected to the server. And when i set my real ip, there are no problems.

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
Ye, i tried it, but nothing changed. Its weird, it has always worked, and now after a time, no one can get connected to the server. And when i set my real ip, there are no problems.
As said previously, it could also be the company. Open a ticket with whoever you're with just to be sure.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Maybe check your bans table, depending on your setup if a member has been IP banned it may have banned the IP of the TCP proxy.

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
Try your bans table but also check your proxy configuration to ensure you are pointing it to the correct port and ip address for your server.

It’s nothing to do with your VPS firewall because it works using the server IP and the tcp proxy should forward to that same address. It is a configuration issue with the proxy.

Users who are viewing this thread