TCP Proxy

sensaze

Jan 29, 2017
Hi,
When using a TCP proxy from a provider in a tutorial here, it causes my client to just direct to the /PRODUCTION-**/ folder and not load anything.

sensaze

Jan 29, 2017
well the proxy might not be a good one since its free?

did u put the proxy info only in your client.php?

Where have you got the information from what the proxy was free? The TCP proxy was purchased from
No, I didn't put it into my client.php file, because that isn't how my CMS works, I updated it in the correct place and checked with developer tools on the client.php page to see if it was loading the proxy instead of the IP which it was but it causes the client to not load.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
Where have you got the information from what the proxy was free? The TCP proxy was purchased from
No, I didn't put it into my client.php file, because that isn't how my CMS works, I updated it in the correct place and checked with developer tools on the client.php page to see if it was loading the proxy instead of the IP which it was but it causes the client to not load.
oh i figured you got a free proxy from a tutorial? my mistake aha
and i just realized youre using brain cms? so its not the same as revcms. is your proxy configured correctly? does it say running/active? the destination port should be 30000 i believe

sensaze

Jan 29, 2017
oh i figured you got a free proxy from a tutorial? my mistake aha
and i just realized youre using brain cms? so its not the same as revcms. is your proxy configured correctly? does it say running/active? the destination port should be 30000 i believe

No problems for the confusion.
Yes it says its active and these are the details:
Proxy IP + Port
proxy.plusprovider.net:30605

In brainCMS, everything is controlled effectively by the brain-config.php file so here's the code snippets:
client.php
PHP:
            Client.addVariable("connection.info.host", "<?= $hotel['emuHost'] ?>");
            Client.addVariable("connection.info.port", "<?= $hotel['emuPort'] ?>");
brain-config.php
PHP:
    $hotel['emuHost'] = "proxy.plusprovider.net"; //IP of VPS//IP of Proxy
    $hotel['emuPort'] = "30605";  //Port of VPS//Port of Proxy

The result in the client.php on your end from habbro.pw/client would be:

connection.info.host=proxy.plusprovider.net
connection.info.port=30605

so I can't understand the issue.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
ive been out of the retro scene for a few months but im pretty sure u dont want to show your proxy details?

make sure your proxy details are correct because ive used a proxy on plus emu fine before. making it is a problem on your proxy hosts end? sorry for not being much help

Users who are viewing this thread