Tardis Hotel Update 4/11/2016 Theme Release

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
This is just Jonty's SleeveCMS? Yet again, you release something that was already released.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
Not sure what you are trying to do here, this is already released you are just making yourself look like a fucking idiot.. Oh wait it's gage you already do that without ripping shit LOL
@Kev not sure what the LOL is about it's an already released product I think everyone should use this CMS full credits to Jonty for the coding it's an amazing fast and secure CMS.

When I say use this CMS I don't mean the one Gage is releasing here, we all know he loves his exploits and no doubt has hidden something in this release.

Last edited:

0liver

Developer
Jan 6, 2016
Not sure what you are trying to do here, this is already released you are just making yourself look like a fucking idiot.. Oh wait it's gage you already do that without ripping shit LOL
@Kev not sure what the LOL is about it's an already released product I think everyone should use this CMS full credits to Jonty for the coding it's an amazing fast and secure CMS.
I'll "Lol" at whatever the fuck I want lmao.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
OFT:
These comments are disgusting, lets try to be constructive instead of belittling him on a personal level pls.

ONT:
What the fuck is this?

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
What the fuck is this? It's him ripping peoples cms's and releasing them, I don't mind it's ripped as it's released on another forum, however Gage isn't a trusted person I am more worried he is putting an exploit in it.
I am not sure how well this is going to work as we all know Jonty's coding and I don't believe you can rip the whole CMS you can rip pages of it.
Congrats Gage you could have coded a CMS and released it to *help people* but I guess you can't do that because you don't know how. I guess keep ripping other peoples coding and releasing it as your own release. Does that make you look good to other people?

Users who are viewing this thread